Trains's Atomik Comp L 160 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so i just had a look at the inside of the daytona manifold and found that the casting is so bad, ridges, high porosity and the works. Ill definitely be cleaning it up with a die grinder

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Does anybody know where i could find decent oil lines? Like i would really like stainless braided line with 10mm stainless banjo's with compression fittings. But im not sure where in Australia i can get them... Enzed no longer sell the smaller stuff.

Most of the good car brake place's can make them for you
Or look at the speed shops like Rocket Industry's, and VPW etc buy the end's and hose from them and make your own
Most oil line's use a #4an banjo with a 10mm end like this budget fitting
Banjo Adapter 10mm M10 4AN | eBay
Or you can use these fitting's off your engine (double check the thread pitch before ordering), and run the #4an braided line with fitted end's to it
engine fitting's
Proflow 744 04 Male Fitting 10mm X 1 25mm TO Male Fitting 4 AN Blue | eBay
straight #4an hose end fitting's-
NEW 4AN AN 4 Straight Aluminum Swivel Hose END Fitting Adapter OIL Fuel Line | eBay
90° #4an fitting
AN 4 AN4 Hose END Aluminum CAR Performance Fitting Adaptor Swivel 90 Degree | eBay
Make sure you use good quality Teflon lined braided hose like this or similar
200 Series Ptfe Stainless Steel Braided Hose 4AN 1 Metre Length | eBay

Some place's sell kit's to make your own, this kit comes with braided line and 10 different fitting for around $90

s-l225.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks heaps for that Craig! Ill definitely be looking around today!!

I bought the #4an hose fitting's a while ago to upgrade my 190, i haven't picked up the hose yet though.
Iirc i bought 2x 45° end's and 2x straight end's, i have 2 straight fitting's to screw into the engine and 2x 90° fitting to screw into my single horizontal oil cooler.

Helperformance AU sell kit's to build you own as well, but better quality work out to be around $60 ea
Build Your Own Hose (0-1m)
The UK

Do i need to use banjo fittings on both ends? Or can i use a "direct" fitting? Where the hose connects straight into the engine, with banjos on the oil cooler side

I haven't used any banjo end's,
the end's i bought have swivel fitting's, so you can turn the end to suit when lining the hose's up to fit them

I went to Enzed and got custom lines made up with fittings.

Was a little pricey but you can make them just the right length's so they are all neat.

I went to Enzed and got custom lines made up with fittings.

Was a little pricey but you can make them just the right length's so they are all neat.
What Enzed? The one in brooklyn didnt have any of that sort of stuff.

Carby is in and tune is very close to being correct with a 42 pilot and i think a 125 main

Ive got two fairly large coolers

Although i will be upgrading to some better coolers. The ones that come on the 2015 dhz bikes.

What Enzed? The one in brooklyn didnt have any of that sort of stuff.

All Enzed stores will have oil cooler lines and banjo adapters? I think they call it high pressure oil flow lines or something from memory.

Just got them up the road from me in Bayswater.

I get a feeling the Bayswater branch has a lot more veriety. Zach got all his stuff there but when we walked into our local branch they said they didnt stock that sort of stuff :(

I get a feeling the Bayswater branch has a lot more veriety. Zach got all his stuff there but when we walked into our local branch they said they didnt stock that sort of stuff :(

That sucks.

They should be able to order it in for you from another branch easy?

They didnt even suggest it. Pretty poor customer service aye?

Took a trip down to Bayswater. Decided to pop into Buzz, AMX and Enzed. I ended up with A new headstem nut (The other one fell off :/) Some oil lines and fittings and a bar pad haha.
I have a question though. If i blip the throttle on the bike it Dies for a split second and then revs up. Can this be fixed via fuel mixture screw?

Latest posts

Back