VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let's get technical lol. In actual fact the tow ball is pushing the trailer inside the hitch.

I have never heard of that rule. I always thought you could tow a trailer but your load restricted in some way

red p's in vic has more restrictions then the green p's I think cos I was told by vic roads that I was allowed to tow a 6x4 and im on my green p's

I'm pretty sure you can pull a trailer put its limited up to 350 kgs I could either be right or very wrong but I towed heaps of crap when on my red p's so must of been lucky I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Might be red ps but I think someone I know on green ps wasn't allowed.
You can pull a trailer with a fully licensed driver but not by yourself I think
L's you can't at all
Might be the size, maybe he was talking about pulling a car on a trailer or something

hey guys just wondering what the go is with getting Entry Forms for round 4 Yanakie next week?
have book accomidation and am ready to have a ball. Can we do it on the day?

Best to fill in the form and send it off now, then just pay on the day. That way they have enough liscences to hand out on the day.

vcmweb.ning.com is where you will find the entry forms, and details or a number to call for all the info you would need.. someone who is in the know will probably chime in though

Rules are stupid in VICTORIA for towing a trailer .

Your allowed to Tow on your L's of course being accompanied by a full licensed driver,
Not aloud to Tow on your red P's i got fined $230 and a warning.
But on your Greens Your allowed to tow a trailer .

:)

Rules are stupid in VICTORIA for towing a trailer .

Your allowed to Tow on your L's of course being accompanied by a full licensed driver,
Not aloud to Tow on your red P's i got fined $230 and a warning.
But on your Greens Your allowed to tow a trailer .

:)
depends on the size of the trailer i belive also for the l's

why show your plates lol? i hate the rule you can only take one teen in the car with you

Learner permit restrictions
All learner permit holders will be subject to the following restrictions and conditions:
must display L plates on the front and rear of the vehicle, visible from a distance of 20 metres
must be accompanied by an experienced driver at all times while driving. (see Experienced Driver section below)
must have a zero Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) at all times while driving
must carry learner permit at all times while driving
must not use a mobile phone, including hands free, hand held and messaging while driving
must not tow a trailer or vehicle
must not drive a vehicle issued with an Unregistered Vehicle Permit

well thats poo but your accompanied by a full licence driver
thankyou vicroads your awesome as

So pretty much id have to get a van or ute, only 1 car can hold a trailer other 2 cars can't pull a trailer and classed as "hoon""overpowered" cars lol, think its going to be too difficult for me to get to vcm or ndmx this year :(
Trying to get to Vic titles that's about an hour away but my club are unorganized and never open so can't get a ma licence either which sucks

good thing i have a hj ute:p with a 173 in it the cop would have to be a real **** if they said i was hooning in it when i pull the gas tank out i should have enough room for heaps of bikes

Not sure yet. Trying everything in my power to get there but just all depends on work. :(

Good luck, i'll be there. This weekend will be service and try and get jetting right (always hard when you only have a drivway to get the bike jetted...) + clean up and hopefully fix leaky fork seal.

Good luck, i'll be there. This weekend will be service and try and get jetting right (always hard when you only have a drivway to get the bike jetted...) + clean up and hopefully fix leaky fork seal.

Ohh all you boys are coming down as well??

Man I want to go so bad. Really hope I can sort something out.

Latest posts

Back