VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man with the rain we have had and are expecting

the lack of power on the 10" on this track may just be the advantage

I have a feeling i'm about to get beaten by 10" bikes :( Gonna be a slippery weekend by the sound of things, might see if i can organise a paddle for the rear :p

Fix my lighthouse??? I didn't know you owned one?
NO-Meme.jpg

Spoke to toeball he's got a couple mates coming and there will be 3-5 of brads boys there so hopefully a decent gate :) gonna be pretty wet tho I'm tipn

Haha sweet think I might bring mine n do a moto :)

yanakie has only had 12mm of rain in the last 24hrs so as long as we don't get to much more it should be ok

hopefully the rain on the isn't to bad

Any rain on that track is bad!! Don't forget roost Protectors guys some places has a lot of decent size stones on it start padding up!

Yeah sorry can't make this round. Have a blast though

hay guys how many more races are there and can some one post dates for me please

thanks to all the guys from interstate that made the trip down for todays racing , was an awsum day , timi , sheren and dazza and there partners , hope yous had a great day , the stock 50 race at the end of the day was heaps of fun , ill get you next time roy lol

Haha I'll do a update tomo there will be a ton of pics coming but will be a week or two till I get them n next time gadget next time haha mad day but ima going to crash .... Didn't on the track but keen to crash in bed

Took me all day to catch you Roy :). Last race was fun , held the little bike off till last lap.

Latest posts

Back