VCM Traralgon Round 1 Pictures 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video's, thanks fella's for posting. Is it me, or am I the only one who keeps looking up watching the video's? hahaha

Hahahaha ROY, you crack me up. We talked about berms last time at Frankston, LOL

My race 3 went as long as the straight :p
Silly on my part cable reoutings meant that my bike got stuck on full throttle... not a problem in the beggining but i could not shift up with full power on

Roy I cant watch that clip of you without crying from laughing lol. Its awesome. Please do it again at the next race so I can get some pics of it lol

Nice damo

i got a shockin start in this one which showed in my result

need race 1 if you have it man i need as much info as i can to confirm the points i've nearly got it right i reckon

Baha glad I managed to entertain everyone but don't know if I'm keen on another adventure might just try following everyone else next time that was a crap shortcut ...... N yeah Phil lol at least I'm consistent

Damo, nice block pass on Brooksy. At around 6 minutes I think you can see Roy's tyre marks heading off the berm, hahahaha

Kosta, you got Ed to the corner I reckon, nice

Haha, all the pics and vids are awesome, thanks for posting these guys. Looked like an awesome day, the pic with all the riders around the Miniriders sign was great, but I pictures you all a little prettier than yas are lol.

Damo, nice block pass on Brooksy. At around 6 minutes I think you can see Roy's tyre marks heading off the berm, hahahaha

Kosta, you got Ed to the corner I reckon, nice

Last time Joel and I raced He beat me but we went at it for a while. This time his riding has improved out of site and leaves me for dead. I have to play dirty now. lol

Last time Joel and I raced He beat me but we went at it for a while. This time his riding has improved out of site and leaves me for dead. I have to play dirty now. lol

You still haul damo, was some good riding from you mate, I was impressed ;)

Latest posts

Back