VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wicked that means theres more room in the trailer to bring spare bikes :) and parts that i think will be needed for this race for sure!!

wicked that means theres more room in the trailer to bring spare bikes :) and parts that i think will be needed for this race for sure!!

Yeah don't want you sabotaging my bike on the way down to Yarram. :lol_hitting:

I don't need any help coming last, got that one wrapped up.

Will speak to Greg tonight. If you boys come down Sat morning we can go for a bush ride sat arvo with a few of us.

If not pub time on Sat night. :beerchug:

Good to meet u tonight nick, n your bike sounds too good for u to come last mate. See u guys there I'll be there to cheer u all on n get some happy snaps

anyone got a weather forcast over yarram this weekend cause i really dont like melbournes weather atm and over the weekend!!!

Should be ok 75% chance of 5 - 10 ml of rain tonight few showers sat morn should be ok they haven't had much yet

Should be ok 75% chance of 5 - 10 ml of rain tonight few showers sat morn should be ok they haven't had much yet

Don't know about that one man.

Been raining almost non stop the last couple of days. Not heavy but still raining.

Expecting a fair few showers tomoz as well.

Really depends how much prep work has been done to the track.

Cold will be an understatement i think lol
still looking forward to it regardless although if the sun showed its face id enjoy it a little more

Cabin booked see yas down there for t tomo, prob gonna bring the bikes coz I dragging my mate with me n who knows he might end up racing my bike with you and thinking I might bring the semi auto so I can put around the pit lol either way should be fun o n I getn my dads camera for the day she go alright ey

Latest posts

Back