VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fregn Spewn was wanting to do the Stoney creek round next weekend but it the same day as The Cruze for Kira" n now I find out its my nieces birthday party that day so dunno if I can do either :( so sorry in advance Trent hope it is everything you guys planned my thoughts are still with u n maybe but maybe I'll fly down to the vcm after lunch to support the boys at the last round for the year, roost on fellas

Take your bike, I'll ride it!!

Good stuff Trent, make sure you start threads for the minitruck and bike build mate, would love to see what you have planned for them. I'm bettn a really lairey bright paintjob for the minitruck;)

W
Good stuff Trent, make sure you start threads for the minitruck and bike build mate, would love to see what you have planned for them. I'm bettn a really lairey bright paintjob for the minitruck;)

Will do for sure dude, she had the truck painted for her 18th birthday a modified morfeus purple over silver 2 tone with a Fluro green sepperating pin stripe. Problem is the idiot who has it now has wrecked the paint so full bare metal respray will be happening, same color combo but a candy purple instead

As for her bike I'm still unsure, she wanted to make it a 10" so that will happen but not to sure what else yet

You got some work ahead of you mate, I can see why ya going thru the funds. All worth while and meaningful though and cutting corners isn't an option. Top stuff trent

W

Will do for sure dude, she had the truck painted for her 18th birthday a modified morfeus purple over silver 2 tone with a Fluro green sepperating pin stripe. Problem is the idiot who has it now has wrecked the paint so full bare metal respray will be happening, same color combo but a candy purple instead

As for her bike I'm still unsure, she wanted to make it a 10" so that will happen but not to sure what else yet

Oh candy purple, YUMMMMMM. Make sure you put plenty of large flake in the silver. Who is painting it?

Congrats to Styv - First overall and Greg Third overall for the series.

Well done fella's.

Look out for me in "B" grade next year, haha

was a great day guys! taking out the standings for the day was

1st - kosta
2nd - me
3rd - greg

was a crazy challenging track out there with mega off camber coners steep slopes and fast shacains.. well done to chris nikko for actaully finishing a race day lol his starts improving every moto! james cini also consistant with rankings ever moto. i want to thank my atomik for holding together through 6 rounds but after the 2nd moto she seized going over the finish line and i was in 2nd place... to me that was like a " styv iv got you this far iv had enough of you ring dingin the **** outta me every race day its time to say goodbye" LOL lucky greg brought his spare bike and i was able to finish 2nd for the day and only 5points ahead of kosta for the championship!!

thanks again kosta for being a great competetor,good sport and a such a constant rider!!

And my mate chanse rogers on my motovert pro 06 with the gpx stock 160 that me and greg slapped together the night before which had clutch problems throughout the day but did manage a 3rd in a moto infront of greg and others with tb heads!! his one to watch next year and will be for sure starting on the grid in "A" grade!

overall wasnt a strong turn out with 6 out there but due to riders at other events im sure next year we will be out there with constant numbers!!

talks of A-B grade classes will i hope be going forwad and will boost confidence in riders as we all know if your not the strongest rider and have to compete with constant 3 top riders getting trophies its abit disheartning to say the least. so it still will be the same 1 class but will be divided into 2 split classes in the end of the day and will be awarded trophies to the top 3 riders in B class aswell which sure should make for more people to go harder and faster for the points for the day and series overall... this still has to get the OK from frank at VCM but we did bring it up and he was more then happy to get it going..

so i guess its over for another year for VCM bring on nsw and SA races as ill be heading out there for more competition and experience!

Congrats Styv well done mate :) Now that you won I'm sure you can lend me your invisible training wheels for next year (for the rounds i make it too), Cause you obviously don't need em anymore :p

Congrat's Styv!! Well deserved overall mate.

I really like the idea of an A and B class. Gives people a bit more incentive to race as pretty much every round it's the same 3 or 4 guys winning it. Just going to be hard to stop the trophy hunters in B grade. Gotta be some stipulations as to who can go in which one.

mate more the merrier its all about having fun and we had a fifty there few races ago

Well done styv

i'm spewin i couldn't race but i've been crook

next year it's on i reckon

b grade for me

Thanks a lot everyone means alot... Haven't had a good run like this on a midsize sence I won kurie kurie 2010 in ams so this has to be better then that!!

Top eight riders in my oppinion, cause there is a clear gap between the front runners and the next pack when finishing the actuall Moto would be

5 deffinats: Reefy, Eddie, kosta, me, chanse.. An then there could be the ads of Greg Joel Harry but yet there is a gap between Greg and the next person infront of him.. So it's hard to put grades to consistent riders. But Also was said that if a person was to sand bag it he will be put up in A grade without hesitation cause it's not fair.. But yet in saying that the only person your letting down is yourself when you know your worthy of a A grade class!! I'd rather get a 5th in A grade then take a trophie that clearly I shouldn't have in B grade..

Thanks a lot everyone means alot... Haven't had a good run like this on a midsize sence I won kurie kurie 2010 in ams so this has to be better then that!!

Top eight riders in my oppinion, cause there is a clear gap between the front runners and the next pack when finishing the actuall Moto would be

5 deffinats: Reefy, Eddie, kosta, me, chanse.. An then there could be the ads of Greg Joel Harry but yet there is a gap between Greg and the next person infront of him.. So it's hard to put grades to consistent riders. But Also was said that if a person was to sand bag it he will be put up in A grade without hesitation cause it's not fair.. But yet in saying that the only person your letting down is yourself when you know your worthy of a A grade class!! I'd rather get a 5th in A grade then take a trophie that clearly I shouldn't have in B grade..

Could not have said it any better!! Spot on.

Let's hope VCM get's it right. Hell if there is enough riders have an A, B and C grade all in the one race!! If it's more cash for trophies they need then I'm sure something could be worked out. Still have to speak to Eddie as I want to make sure Miniriders is sponsoring it along with Ciniworx next year to show our support.

Latest posts

Back