Wanting everyones thoughts please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djeuro1981

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Totally new to the scene of pitbikes and im about to make my first ever purchase, i went on to gumtree and have found a pitster pro 160cc bike wich is a 2011 model and has had only 11hours of riding on it, the owner is female and it was bought for her as a birthday present but she is too scared to ride it as its too fast for her and scares her, i am getting the bike for $800 and was wondering if this is a good price, it still has the original tyres on it and she has all receipts for the bike also

Wondering what everyones thoughts are with this purchase "am i getting it for a good price" i have looked around and everyone says go pitster bikes as they are built too last

Thanks

what model bike is it? if it really is in that good a nick your getting a great deal regardless of the model, but if it happens to be a lxr then you are laughing!!

hey mate just got off the phone with the owner and yeah its an lxr and she has full receipts and all

$_202.JPG
$_20.JPG
$_201.JPG

were the 2011 LXR's KLX style ? they come out with YX150's.
looks like an X4R to me

looks to be a x4r to me to craig, not that that is a downer, dnm shock, gpx forks strong frame sounds like a winner to me ;) being that its not a lxr ( they have linkage rear end) i would try for 700, never no might get it for that and have a 100 bucks to spend on upgrades :)

so this bike would beat any other chinese bike like atomik and TDR and Assassin ect! "meaning" stronger build qaulity

and she wont budge on the $800 mark..hope im not getting ripped off :(

No mate $800 for an X4R in good condition is a good buy IMO.

There's $600 worth of suspension on the thing not to mention the HD swingarm. Pretty sure they come with HD rims too.

oh also is it a good bike to do jumps with?? will it hold up i weigh 83 kilos

Mate you could jump it as far as you want. They are a extremely strong bike.
Trust us youll love it.

Uhhh Wot. Thats a good tyre mate.
I get around 10hours out of a tyre and i dont really even thrash it.

thats until it gets to around 3mm of tread on it.
That tyre has over a cm on it.

ok last thing so sorry guys is the frame a klx 110 or a crf70, i will be looking at getting new plastics and sticker set for it is all..so sorry for all the questions guys and appreciate all your help

Im not saying the tyre is crap, dunno, never actually been through a set of tyres yet....still waiting for the rain to stop so people will leave their house and go for a ride, got saturday and sunday planned this weekend so I might need a new one by monday :thumbup: fck yeah!!!!

You must ride like a wuss Stu :p

Latest posts

Back