WE need to sort out the forums

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have done the Moderator thing last year but this is the first post I have made in weeks and I wouldnt do it now. A lot of the good members have dissapeared in the last couple of months.

If the mods have the power to make a change then they should make the search button more prominent so it actually gets used (by the way I just bought a new bike and want to konw what oil is best).

If you cant move the search button your welcome pm to new members should direct them to the search button and advise them on how to bump the thred up with a new question.

Yes, it may be time to get another 2 mods on board, young and eger to perform... most of us are older & have Family's & Riding to be done

Yes, it may be time to get another 2 mods on board, young and eger to perform... most of us are older & have Family's & Riding to be done

Dont choose kids for the job they just like power and dont take the job seriously.

here we go again, another "pick me" "pick me"
but im with hillz we need someone with half a mind (not implying the current mods dont have half a mind) and is on the site alot, pretty much some nerd with no life will do. haha

I vote for unit_mx and myself.

eventhough no one is going to give me the part, I know that I would do a good job at it so I am still going to vote myself.

I didnt bring this thread up for moderator nominations , I bought it up to draw attention to the re-occuring shitfights and innapropriate behaviour currently occuring on miniriders. If that addresses all the nominations , I wanted to notify members and especially those who have not read this thread before about the behaviour on this forum

Yeah this forum has got a lot of problems and I cant see anything being done about it coz some of the mods dont know whats going on! Messages go unanswerd and whatever they do is not in the overall best intrest in the site.

Im off, had enough of this place, its really taken a turn for the worse. When i first joined in 2006 everyone was helpful you rarely seen swearing text talk and stupid useless posts and threads. Its sad to see what this site has turned into and in my honest opinion new mods isnt going to fix it.

The attitudes of the people using the forums need to change, yes there is never the 'perfect' forum but there are good ones, that last for years. I really do hope that all this shit stops and this site can get back on its feet, but I think its too far gone...

How the site got like this I will never know, forums should be like an online community but this is quite the opposite. Ive seen alot of new members be turned away by peoples attitude's and just the way they speak to each other, its so stupid! You would think that by the time these people have reached 15-16 they would have learnt some manners but no swearing in peoples threads off topic chatting and swearing in the chatbox is so god damn stupid. I can almost guarantee any new member will read the chatbox before searching the forum. just the way people talk to each other will stop them becoming a member of this 'community'.

Like I said before i really do hope this forum can get back on its feet and become the greatest it possibly can be....

Pittin very well said. I think it may be time to start advertising a new forum site ozpitbike.com. A fresh new modern site may be what we need. I didnt want it to have to come to this but from what I can see ozpitbike.com can be a much better site than miniriders and at first I wasnt a fan (see my posts against the mods and admin) but now I think we need it coz this site is becoming lazy and shit.

Come on guys sign up to ozpitbike and lets get a new fresh updated forum going coz it looks like miniriders dont care!

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me....

You posted a whole thread saying you're innocent of this 'advertising yet you post like that? you sir, are a complete and utter idiot.

pittin, I only post that so that maybe these lazy ass mods will take notice of what they are doing to this site. Any competition is good competition and every industry needs competition to avoid a monopoly. Think about it pittin!

guys do you wanna jsut give it a break this isnt helping the cause at ALL!

of fixing this site

well it just shows how much these mods care about this sites future coz my numerous emails have gone unanswered!

i hadn't noticed the down fall of this site (been reading alot longer than have been a member!) untill this and other threads have started. I beleive this siite to be of a top quality and see no point in even checking out the others, its time wasting threads like this one that bring gloom to the site

when i first became a member of this site, i found that everyday that i came on there would be interesting posts to read and people helping people but over the last cuple of weeks there has barly been anything worth reading

i hadn't noticed the down fall of this site (been reading alot longer than have been a member!) untill this and other threads have started. I beleive this siite to be of a top quality and see no point in even checking out the others, its time wasting threads like this one that bring gloom to the site

Time wasting threads like this one? Hmmm perhaps you should have deeper insight into what has happend to these forums. Gloom and doom is what im all about? Jeez mybe you should hit the archives and check all the older threads preety much all helpfull not re-posted crap. I think we need to be a little more mature next time mate about how we approach things otherwise you will only add fuel to the fire

Latest posts

Back