Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Postie brought me some new parts today.
a new pair of discs 220mm front 200mm rear
a new set of Fatbar clamps
a 16T front sprocket
a Mudflap, and a set of HSS Countersunk drill bits from Taiwan

my Postie brought me some new parts today.
a new pair of discs 220mm front 200mm rear
a new set of Fatbar clamps
a 16T front sprocket
a Mudflap, and a set of HSS Countersunk drill bits from Taiwan

mmmmmmm braaap parts!!
those "countersunk drill bits" look like centre drills from here...

Braaap parts at dealer cost price in fact.

yeah they are pretty close, but the tapers' angle matches countersunk bolts

hmmmm whats this?
IMG_20140909_160757_zpshgbjvztg.jpg

jets from gottagetacheaperhobby, and the other stuff from terry in the US ie;Firepower minis

nice Sprocket there Damian ^^

My postie dropped in a new set of Aluminium Tungsten Carbide Burrs for porting, $5.50 ex- china inc post.
These Burrs are single cut (specifically for Alloy's etc), so don't clog up as fast as the other's i bought, they also cut almost twice as quick too.
The other thing i got today is a new Lighting/Charge coil for my Yamaha IT200L as i was boiling battery's in under 2 minutes.

The lighting coil costs $350 from Yamaha Aust, and wasn't in stock in AU or Japan, so could have been a 3-6 month wait.
The US IT200's don't run a battery (they weren't road registerable), so a lighting coil from there would be no good for me.
A rewound Coil would have been $230+ locally, so was a bit out of my price range.

i have been keeping an eye out for a few years for a new old stock one to come up at a decent price,
finally i found one a month ago on Ebay Italy for $63 inc post
So my IT is now another step closer to Rego....

Awesome set of rotary tools!!!
yeah that coil looks like its been sitting on some Italians shelf for awhile :p
thanks craig!
you wouldnt be interested in doing a port and polish job on my head would ya? :p
cash your way of course.....

yeah could do,
i can't remember off hand what head you have, and does it have CRF style or KLX exhaust?

Wouldn't mind myself a rotary alloy bits set :p mine didn't clog up much at all with a little wd40 on it..
much different feel to them rather a std carbide bit?

Performance parts are arriving and bikes not even here yet!! Takky coil pack
TB fully sick race CDI yo
And TB adaptor harness for fully sick CDI
More parts in transit!

photo pucket went all funny on me so i couldnt post my pic! so i got it sorted and here is my EC-2 Sunline clutch lever assembly, there is no real importer of this product, so maybe one of only a few in Australia? :D
IMG_20140912_171509_zps7yddonrc.jpg

Yeah it was 70 bucks with post.... :D hope it helps, yeah went to all my local motorbike shops, to see if they can get such a thing, but Serco (the aussie importer) only import the really expensive setup! *winces at 250 bucks inc post*

Latest posts

Back