Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6ecc309a41eb6ff434adf7e49482c0da.jpg

Postie dropped off my new Temp gauge and carby for my IT this morning

The gauge look's alright, came in packaging and all, it seem's to be well made especially with it being $20 inc delivery

Nice!
I didnt realise it was Pineapple season though?
Lol, those funnelweb filter's are good since they have a big surface area.

Lol they do look like a pineapple dont they! It was the same price as most of the oem or twin air filters, and I figured the extra surface area would be a bonus :) sprockets and ek chain were 75 bucks, filter was 34 and the d.i.d. nz3 I got for 50 bucks :) still waiting on a gear lever and green foldable clutch and front brake lever.

My urethane rod for the clutch basket buffer's has arrived, only 11 day's from china

One of my mate's spotted these silicon/rubber slip on gear shift boot's for sale on ebay for $14ea inc delivery and posted it up on his facebook page
They slip over your shifter and protect your shoes from getting dirty/worn (he ride's road bikes)
I saw his post and told him i can get them for $1.40ea and he asked me to buy 10 for him, think he will sell a few to mate's etc

Latest posts

Back