Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a new ignition coil,kill switch,fuel cap and hose,racing Cdi! Hopefully I get my bike back by Friday also :( been so long and so frustrating getting screwed over by someone :(

2dca1e9f7609ec9f08c2f9b02f7bd515.jpg

Weighed them today, 38grams with the tappet, the forged rocker was 77grams wih tappet! Once again massive thanks to classichonda50s. 3 days shipping to tas, in the height of xmas. You guys rock!

Im still waiting for aust post to get it right and deliver my post...

Date/Time Activity Location

Tue 23 Dec 2014 00:20
Processed through Australia Post facility UNDERWOOD QLD

Mon 22 Dec 2014 00:59
Processed through Australia Post facility KEARNEYS SPRING QLD

Fri 19 Dec 2014 15:39
Processed through Australia Post facility WEST END QLD

Thu 18 Dec 2014 16:53
Processed through Australia Post facility UNDERWOOD QLD

Mon 15 Dec 2014 05:53
Processed through Australia Post facility SUNSHINE WEST VIC

Got a quick turn throttle and throttle cable for the 50!!!
ohh and my order from boats.net are waiting on one part.. apparently gets shipped out on the 5th..

ohh whats this some yamaha goodies?

got a strap to hold her in place!
2EB39386-5D06-42EA-868E-F10F4F909271_zpshodehhhz.jpg

Is it just me or is that a giant hand holding the piston? or is that a giant can aswell...
E537B657-DF00-413B-A476-47C212A98973_zpslne0gxvu.jpg.html

01D8005F-32CD-4D36-B683-3B9A5BF390F4_zpsdlqhn3xg.jpg

Nice[emoji108] do yourself a favour thou get rid of that snorkel and get a uni filter and a outerwears pre filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Brendo.Yes i have a finer filters and outewears pre filter that i also use.Your previous bike is an awesome bike thats why im doing the plastic swap. Any tips on modifying the sub frame that would be a great help.Thanks

Ah cheers mate, na i didn't mod the subframe so can't really help. I couldn't of been bothered honestly. I just measured and planned my Dremel attack on the side plates to fit them to the stock lxr rear fender.

Sorry I couldn't be more help mate. Its not all that difficult it just depends on how picky you are. I've seen 3 other bikes done now and all have been done differently so there's no right or wrong way mate. Have a crack you'll get it, old rule measure twice cut once. Keen to see you get it done.

Postie dropped off my Temp gauge for the 190 today

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back