Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow high and low speed on that model. Didn't even know you could get that!!

The difference will be night and day. Bit of playing with the clickers on the first day and away you go.

Keen to see some pics of it in action!! :)

3820604232b223df59e7628b3ed91fcc.jpg

Classichonda50s are tops, jaimie threw in free valve stem seals. Great shipping time to, 3 days from order to my door in tas, cant recommend them enough!
Dhz have struck again, ordered the complete clutch and a oil filter, and the send me kick start gears and my oil filter! If I could of found the clutch any where else I would have, im sick of theircrap!
cfe0c922822f77b80ad2cbee09ade390.jpg

Jaimie is the man, he has gone above and beyond for me and many of us before. A true asset to the mini scene, best bloke.
Dhz have been dropping the ball big time lately. I haven't personally had a problem with them but I think since Ken went it went up the ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i reckon it would be due to too tight clearances. a file might solve any problems.
put it together and run it for a bit, then pull it apart and check to see if anything is rubbing, the anodised coating will be rubbed off.

Got parts for my daytona to fix it. Stator and flywheel carby spark plug. They gave me the wrong one Had to send back. 4th time not happy not using dhz again.

which one was wrong ? and what carby, is it for the Daytona ?

I'll come down for a visit mv24 and let ya take pot shots at the dumb thing! :p Nahhh man I hope she doesn't become a gutsa
Well i just got a text saying i have not one but 2 parcels sitting at home waiting for me, well.... hope dhz have my order right!
and im assuming a certain shift drum has turned up.... lol! try get this dumb engine running? hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ahhh is int it lovely! dhz stuffing up an order!! mind you this is the first time they've screwed up for me, nothing in the pic is out of place, but ive got plans!!! ;)
And yes that is a gum leaf in my Garage! lol!

805E4FAC-E9FE-491B-B873-D8D3D141E022_zpsuquxnzcy.jpg

EA8C96AD-9A1C-4351-BFBB-CA949D065BFB_zpssyj54q0j.jpg

Latest posts

Back