what engine to buy...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah im not 2 bad with that side of things will prob just fabricate a plate or it and na im strictly trail ridin with it but more stopping power is always better............. those disks are sexy mate can c my dhz bill being quite high next month

My carby is 26mm fakuni, so Im thinking maybe 24mm at best? yeah dont use the 24mm OKO.

I'm running a 107.5 main jet and I still think it's too small, so it needs more carby.

ahhh, jets will be WAYYYY to big. If it's a PWK off say a CR 80 you will need to rejet it.

just ordered the adjustble triples from dhz come on mail man be really cool if u decide 2 work this weekend and deliver them hahahahahahah if only

Love my Lil gpx !!!!have had my eye on the works version id say it would crackkkk! ,the stock gpx with oko 26 mm flatty is very impressive out of the box !!by any ones measure :)

yeah i like my gpx 2 its going into my 10yr old sons bike but ive only got the 24mm oko on mine does smash standard 140s easily but i want more.... was gonna buy the works gpx but phil kindly sellin me his worked 150 for a great price so the works gpx will have 2 wait till my son needs a upgrade..

sssoooooooooooooo............... bad news today from phil his engine is cactus so there goes that idea engine wise...does anyone one no of a suitable big bore kit to run with my gpx hi comp 125 thought maybe i could get it close to 150cc and it may be comparable to the 150 anima???

just have too look around I think there should be something available,or maybe look at purchasing the Daytona 150 or 190fdx!

thats it zwebx will make a good start 4 the tb kit and the fact i saved 200 on the price of a new 160 i can (maybe) justify gettin the upgrades to the missus sooner than planned.... i reckon my 10yr olds bike will be a bit of fun with the gpx in it to its a lot smaller.... will teach him throttle control lol

Latest posts

Back