Which way to go Crf50 or 140 china?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker Jaz

Reaction score
Firstly, im sorry, you guys get this a lot. im just struggling to find the threads with the answers.

Im looking for my new hobby. Pitbikes! At first i was looking at the china bikes (pitpro/dhz/pitboss/ mso*who no longer make bikes so im a bit weary of them? I tend to lean to the 140 range in the bikes. Im 6'2 but a lightweight, lanky is best to describe. I also dont have a heap of money to throw at this hence the reason im looking at the cheaper pittys and not Pitster pros etc.

ive been spending heaps of time online watching vids on youtube and reading the threads here which is why i need your help.
ive seen some decent china pitbikes which are quite affordable and have decent parts and i know they are not the best parts.
I also found a little CRF 50 2004. Uni Filter. Takegawa Cam and CDI.TK Pipe. Pro Taper top clamp and bars. Biletware chrome moly peg mount and pegs.Red Baron +1 front forks. Heavy duty front springs. Fast Ace rear shock. Bash plate. (whats a good price to pay for something like that?)

I just discovered the crf50 craze and now im over thinking the whole situation, so much so that when i go to buy a bike, i may just come home with a car full of crap for the house (my wife would love that).

your help is greatly appreciated
regards
Jaz
Gold Coast

crf50 will be smaller and slower, but you'll learn to ride a lot better and it will be pretty much bomb proof forever. wont be any less fun though- i have more fun on the mini than the mid size! if you buy a china bike try to get one of the more top end spec'd bikes as its a case of you get what you pay for. nothing wrong with a lot of the better china bikes at all, i started out on a chinese 140, got bored of fixing and replacing parts so i sold up and bought a crf50 and a klx:D spend the money first and you should only buy once

Firstly, im sorry, you guys get this a lot. im just struggling to find the threads with the answers.

Im looking for my new hobby. Pitbikes! At first i was looking at the china bikes (pitpro/dhz/pitboss/ mso*who no longer make bikes so im a bit weary of them? I tend to lean to the 140 range in the bikes. Im 6'2 but a lightweight, lanky is best to describe. I also dont have a heap of money to throw at this hence the reason im looking at the cheaper pittys and not Pitster pros etc.

ive been spending heaps of time online watching vids on youtube and reading the threads here which is why i need your help.
ive seen some decent china pitbikes which are quite affordable and have decent parts and i know they are not the best parts.
I also found a little CRF 50 2004. Uni Filter. Takegawa Cam and CDI.TK Pipe. Pro Taper top clamp and bars. Biletware chrome moly peg mount and pegs.Red Baron +1 front forks. Heavy duty front springs. Fast Ace rear shock. Bash plate. (whats a good price to pay for something like that?)

I just discovered the crf50 craze and now im over thinking the whole situation, so much so that when i go to buy a bike, i may just come home with a car full of crap for the house (my wife would love that).

your help is greatly appreciated
regards
Jaz
Gold Coast

that wasnt a team honda at laurence drive was it??
thort i saw one similer to the way you discribed.

hey mattbombers,

no i saw it online. Can you remember the price of the one on laurence drive?

Latest posts

Back