• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: GPX / Zongshen 160ho Engine (or bottom end)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
WANTED: GPX / Zongshen 160ho or 155z Bottom End

CONDITION: New, or great condition with no bottom end faults (don;t mind if its an engine with a bad top end as I got a new cylinder, head and piston.

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: Cheaper the better as usual. Up to $250 perhaps? I have a few parts too so would be happy to trade with cash adjustment.

LOCATION: I'm in Brisbane suburbs, I can organise postage if its a winner

EXTRA INFORMATION: I have a spare top end, HD clutch springs, piston and rings so I am planning on cheaply building up a spare engine.

CONTACT: Shoot us a PM or reply in this thread. Thanks heaps

Carlton

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Going to re-bump this want to buy. Details in first post, I am keen to get another GPX155z or 160ho to put in my brothers bike. I've seen bikes with the 160's sell for $600 commonly so could split with someone one day that wants a roller. Just a thought.

If you guys have or see anything let me know :)

Cheers,
Carlton

i would split for a roller, only a large frame roller... it all depends on where the bike is and whatnot as because im in Melbourne it may just not work out

well I did see one:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Atomic-C...ries&hash=item2c6dc6d5a6&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1414

^^ Flippin good price and I could pay for engine and postage up here:

What parts would you need excluding engine? Because it does have alot of good parts on it!
i can pick it up and i would need the wheels shocker (if its the same size as my pitpro se) i wouldnt mind the bars i would take the front brake assembly (screw re-bleeding it) i dont think i want the oko because im goin to a tb head and bigbore soon...
im not too sure about the frame but if we say sort out a price for it im more than happy to take it to myplace and separate the parts and send them off to you
but i guess it would be better if i just took the frame too to save you on postage

Hey mate, I sent you a message back. Hopefully we can work something out. It seems the bargains are always in Viccy though, may have to move there soon :p

RE-BUMP

Still need the engine, would really love a GPX 160ho or 155z

Theres plenty of these engines round with busted gears, but I am still looking :)

Re-bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back