Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just driving offences, thats what gives me the sh!ts. I have to go to court to find out things I already know.

not the question of guilt, it's the question of reasonable punishment and perception of remorse...
purely there for those wanting to appeal a conviction to retain their license in the effect it causes hardship..

not the question of guilt, it's the question of reasonable punishment and perception of remorse...
purely there for those wanting to appeal a conviction to retain their license in the effect it causes hardship..

yeah I see where your coming from but it just seems like it could be settled outside a court room.

people that don't get the joke and call you a dumb ass

OK im on a rant now i have anger issues lol
being proud of being white and not being allowed to say something
being called racist for calling an Arab a fag but when he does it im called racist
not white pride day but having nadoc week and all other crap not bagging aboriginals just mad at no white pride day
violent immigrants
having to apologize to the aboriginals for something our ancestors did not me again not bagging aboriginals just mad
immigrants getting reduced taxes
not sure if its true but aboriginals getting paid to go to school sorry if it seems im racist but yet again not bagging aboriginals just mad

OK im on a rant now i have anger issues lol
being proud of being white and not being allowed to say something
being called racist for calling an Arab a fag but when he does it im called racist
not white pride day but having nadoc week and all other crap not bagging aboriginals just mad at no white pride day
violent immigrants
having to apologize to the aboriginals for something our ancestors did not me again not bagging aboriginals just mad
immigrants getting reduced taxes
not sure if its true but aboriginals getting paid to go to school sorry if it seems im racist but yet again not bagging aboriginals just mad

You really grind my gears.
Not knowing byh0005's address so I can go to his house and beat his face in also really grinds my farking gears!

"not bagging aboriginals just mad" you said that 3 times... 3 TIMES?! You knew you were bagging aboriginals and you need to be careful what you say because you don't know who you're offending... like this was aboriginals land long before it was white mans land... OMG I WANNA KICK YOU ARSE SO BAD!

im more mad at the government for making me apologize most aboriginals i no dont even care about what happend all that time ago

Yeah well you don't know all aboriginals because some do care a hell of a lot as it actually effected there life. Don't go talking about shit you don't understand dumba$$. What you're mad at the government because it was in a nofx songs so you think saying that will make you cool? far out i hate people like you that know nothing and just constantly guess and make up crap. Your the same with everything all you pointless posts because you know nothing. Just shut up for a while until you have something not so stupid to say.

Byh they get paid $200 a fornight to go to school, when they are over 16 btw

Byh they get paid $200 a fornight to go to school, when they are over 16 btw

So does white kids with single parents, not 200 bucks though..

And I have said it once byh0005 - STFU!!

Latest posts

Back