Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not having more than 4 hrs sleep in 3 days chewing tab after tab of endone ,penacillan ,advil ,mercyndol
not being able to eat or drink any friggen thing and being in the most pain ive ever had waiting for a dentist to pull out 2 wisdom teeth

********PLS SOMEONE SHOOT ME AND MAKE THE PAIN STOP*********

sounds like you need a cup of cement :baaa:

aww ur picking on me :eek: pmsl ...........i went to the hospital yeserday arvo for x rays they rang the dentist and said get this guy in now ......20 mins later 3 teeth removed and i probably need more than a cup lol

haha yeah i was only stirring, wisdom teeth suck, i let all mine just grow through tho

2 of mine were impacted at 90 degrees pushing my other teeth out and causing abseses i went to the dentist 6 years ago when they first errupted and the prick said they be fine just leave em

2 of mine were impacted at 90 degrees pushing my other teeth out and causing abseses i went to the dentist 6 years ago when they first errupted and the prick said they be fine just leave em

DAM, lol that musta been killing you, mine hurt when there moving, but nothing some numbing cream dont fix ;)

I got 2 teeth pulled and 5 filling. Didn't feel a thing. I love you happy gas! Lol

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, 13yrs?

for what Sean01?

you name it i done it mate... young and dumb.. drink drive about 4 times, disqualified drive about 8 times then all the road raping on moto's at early hrs of the morning..

In QLD it illegal to drink with a car full of VB :rolleyes: it has to be Quad X gold :finup:

yeah VB is a homo drink. RUM or XXXX here bro

you name it i done it mate... young and dumb.. drink drive about 4 times, disqualified drive about 8 times then all the road raping on moto's at early hrs of the morning..

yeah VB is a homo drink. RUM or XXXX here bro

+ reps for drinkin Rum :D

Latest posts

Back