Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Note to self:
Dont click on anything that i dont know about, with the computer plugged in to the home theatre system (which is cranked right up)
Nearly had a heart attack, didnt know what was going on :hidesbehindsofa:

lol Hillz, lucky google chrome allows you to stop the never ending cycle of the exit popup otherwise i would be pretty be funny haha

Another mouth to feed.

Photo542.jpg

GDFP,

You see them to?

Thank God. I thought I was all alone here.

I also see dead people and believe me, those dead types can eat.

logic

Note to self:
Dont click on anything that i dont know about, with the computer plugged in to the home theatre system (which is cranked right up)
Nearly had a heart attack, didnt know what was going on :hidesbehindsofa:

scared me tht is what grinds my geaers cos it wont f**k off and the song it ****

When my sons soccer club decides it is a good idea to put on a make up game on the Monday public holiday at 08:30.

It annoys me even further when they call it off as you are getting into the car at 08:00 after madly running around trying to get everyone ready.

Their website still says the game is on. They are useless. He is going back to chess club now as this stupid soccer club has wasted my time.

logic

When you offer people races and people can not even commit to them by PREPAYING!! Why is it so hard to put a little time and effort in to completing a form and sending a money order. Come on people get organised.

When you offer people races and people can not even commit to them by PREPAYING!! Why is it so hard to put a little time and effort in to completing a form and sending a money order. Come on people get organised.

hmmmm

you know your not the only one with this problem, Rusty promotions is having exactly the same problem, cant get numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
My bike dying while riding on saturday and still not being able to figure out whats wrong with it..

Tried a different plug.. gonna strip it all down tonight and check the earth and the rest of the wiring, hopefully get it sorted.

Latest posts

Back