Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin at terry's website and not being able to buy anything!cant wait for tax time,

Kids and dogs invading EVERY aspect of my life. I love them dearly, but still...

Photo616.jpg

How EVERYONE use SCREWS on the bottom of EVERY DAMN CARBURETOR!

Use Hex Bolts.. like I'd PAY the extra $5 BUCKS! PLEASE! UGH.. They STRIP SO EASILY!

that's what GRINDS MY GEARS! lol

needing to install barbed wire on my fences instead of shooting at will.

AUSTRALIA ****ING POST.... Don't get me wrong some times they do their job and they do it well but man the few that make them look bad.. i caught the package delivery guy from aust post today throwing my oil cooler from half way up my drive way to my door... i mean WTF!!!! would it be OK for me to take a brick and throw it him cause i was to lazy to walk the 5 ****!ng steps to him and plant one on his jaw? funny thing is he saw me and scurried away cause he knew he got caught.. i called out to him to stop but for some reason he didn't look back, he didn't even turn around while opening the door he ****ing jumped in his van and ****ed off quick smart... ****ing tip rat grub... couldn't even have the nerve to turn around and deal with what he got caught for... no form. piss weak in my opinion.. afraid of being caught? well don't do it in the ****ing first place. if anyone know what i mean by boobcat, mort or forby then by geez you know what I'm calling him... so now i need to try and straighten the spigots on the oil cooler cause the douche bent both of them when he threw it..

feeling better now..

Call Aus Post and report it.. or go to the post office there is a complaint form.

The guys delivering packages are generally contractors to aus post, some areas have 3 or different contractors, some online deliver international express items, other international basic and local parcel mail air/truck east west...

Ive made a few complaints about one of the 3 drivers that comes to my place not even delivering the items, ive never had a issue since he walks up my driveway now.

worst part is all i can tell the post office is he is over weight and drives a white van.. unless they have a tracking system to see what drivers deliver what packages on what days.. but if they do he better loose his job cause i can tell by his attitude that he has done this before..

People that have no signs of dirt on the moties!

What if they're just really fanatical about keeping them clean...

I'm more annoyed with people who have no signs of ever having been off road in their 4WD ;)

Last edited:
checking the weather all week o make sure it wont rain.. then when you wake up to get your bikes ready it starts to raining and stays over cast!!!

:confused-smiley-014Installing an engine in a pitty(150yx in a motovert) just to find that i made the most amateur mistake ever by installing the footpeg mount around the wrong way with pegs folding the wrongway and then realising the motovert has a full cradle mount and not a half like pitpro's etc, so basically had to pull the engine out to get the peg bracket out, damn, brainfade. I do atleast one engine a week and this was a first,

Latest posts

Back