zongshen 175cc install :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coolee you pussy, GO THE FLATSLIDE!!!!!
Wanna trade a heavy jetted 28mm OKO flattie for your bars? i reckon i have the jetting for you too buddy... pm me if you want ... Once you go flat, you never go, um, back... :eek:

24mm will have too much bottom end, you'll flip it, and disappear up your own bum.

coolmodie quote
p.p.s i dont clean my air filters i get some one else to

p.s that filter is only 1 dusty ride old........ as a motard rider i take it you have never seen a dusty filter and i've got about 3 other clean ones ready to go on it as if i'd start it with that on it sheesh no credit at all............

yeah the help is me

unquote
now really are you full of it or what ? do you work on your bike or what ? all day? motor should be in and roosting or frame bending in your case
respect due when earned.
learn to work boy
i dont think you could bend that frame so soft

Dont you think it would be bent by now ... there a ****load of hours on that bike..

Making **** out of nothing .. get over it.

um dude yeah alloy dont bend^^^^^

i'm 120kg i've had it for 18 months and well if you really want you can see me ride you can find a video on here somewhere.

and **** you i'm on holidays
i unloaded a 40ft container today took out a worked 160 from one bike installed a 175 to bolted up then started on mine. don't tell me i don't work mate.

mind you i am lazy enough that i really should have paid someone else to do it

wogtaz im not referring to the way you ride .
anyone can puss around and the bike and the frame will be fine .
you have to ride/race hard to test fully .
and i have never seen that style frame at the races they dont make it .and it looks piss weak
so understand what im saying and respect my opinion . and get over it yourself

right

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkSXUAwuC4g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkSXUAwuC4g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUisur__9Qw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUisur__9Qw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/26KgBeMMJ2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/26KgBeMMJ2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How can i respect that opinion that is totally retarded.. they aint at the races so there ****..... wow

Have a look at how cooly rides he doesn't puss around like you say...

You think its week by looking at it?... understand what im saying mate....

coolmodi well you should know what your doing then ? you shouldnt be gloating n posting about a half arsed job then
sean as for sniff glue wtf keep it on topic .

who's gloating mate i can pull and engine out, rebuild it and kick it over in under 3hrs mate but i'm on holidays and i did 2 bikes slowly so what

just so you know your in the wrong on the frame these guys ride my bike to

PUSHIN LIMITS MOTORCYCLES - Home

you clearly have no idea who coolie is or wat he does and untill you do its best you run along lad...

na man i've run a mulkt carb on the lifan 150 for the last 18 months and haven't been able to tune anything better you name it pwk pfft to big was rubbish on it same with the oko mind you flatty 26 was close after bout 3 hours work still a bit fluttery mulkt was spot on every time

mind they call me mick the master farta......... i'll leave the explanation to you

They can run extremely good . mine was never jetted right , but when i put the choke on the topend ripppped almost as much as it does with the oko 26m , but with abit better bottom end.. just abit crackly coz of the choke.

If i ended up getting it jetted properly it would of been pretty decent.. but then there was the fuel sloshing problem.....

and 1 day it would work fine , then the next it would run like dog balls .

yeah i read about the fuel thing and i've never had the issue with the small bowl version or the newer large bowls

but i can under stand why but i can also see the pwk/oko doing the same thing

couldnt quite place coolmodie .what place n class did you get ? junior 12inch amature? last place?
i still think the frame is ....
sean i dont care who he is .

Yer i was never sure why ... supposedly the large bowl fixed it , but some say they never had it on the old style... weird

Mine was bad , was getting dangerous , steady on the throttle threw whoops and half way would die on its ass and almost send you over the bars..

Oko Fixed it completely , and was a bolt on job , jetted perfect , and performance gain from about 40% to full throttle i would say.

Dafunk ... your a tool.

mine lasted on day riding.. problems from then on.. got over it... sused out these OKO's havnt looked back.. but you probs got the good batch hahah...

oi da**** get a life, go and ram your motard up your arse. and let us know how you feel.

couldnt quite place coolmodie .what place n class did you get ? junior 12inch amature? last place?
i still think the frame is ....
sean i dont care who he is .

me yeah hackers class
got third there were a few duck shovers in there but i had a ball doin it

eh i can keep up with the big gubs for half a lap then i pass out

it's good fun but

Latest posts

Back