zongshen 175cc install :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now boys no need to resort to name calling
or cant you think of something on topic

all your posts are blubbering **** about his frame and riding ability ... nothing about the engine .. so you get back on topic mate...

3rd at shep is great nice riding coolmodi
sean piss in your own pocket
wogtaz i will try to stop defending myself from the name calling ,and keep on topic

keep it on topic peter or at least come up with something yourself
something new not that old mv24 stuff
com on use that grey matter
looks like havent just ran out of fuel in your bike peter 0000

nice coolie cant wait to see it in action

dafunk sound's like your a few sandwiches short of a picnic bud :rolleyes:

pipe is all in wired up she wouldn't fire i will have to try properly in the morning otherwise i'll just through the lifan ork in and it should be fine

pretty exited if the compression the thing has is any indication wow

erum - i hate to butt in but his bike/s have won many rounds of the motard champs :)

doesnt change the fact he is still acting like a twat! good on ya cooli, ride what ya wanna ride and have fun doin it i say

Maaan I was late in here ...... nice Cooly ..... very nice .... all I can think is where will it end ??
keen to see her run bruz ..... really hope it's reliable ..... it'll hunt.

As for Dafunk ? sounds like he's a bit sheltered there in the motard scene if he hasn't heard of the cinny frames bulletroof rep .... and yeah at the end of the day there is no need to carry on like a knob just cause you can spin a spanner or twist a throttle

after all a little humility goes a long way...... wrong about Cooly's ability and the frame .... good ride Cooly doesn't address the error either ..... falls a bit short of " sorry mate looks like I was wrong about you and your frame " that would be better me thinks.

certainly looks the goods coolie :D, keen to see this in action.

dufunk if you keep going the way you are your only gunna get banned mate so why keep goin.

Looks good Coolie ! ...

IMO ... It'd be best to run 'er in with your known to be tuned carb ... just like you're gunna do ...

On an engine that big (175 cc) a 26 would still have decent bottom end and mid range ... but give you a great top end ...

I know where you're coming from with your liking of the smaller carbs ... For fast dirt riding where you're on and off the throttle ... it's more important to have an engine that does precisely what you want it to do ... when you want it to do it ...

Anyway ... you KNOW what you're doing ... :cool:

And you've well and truly proven the Ciniworx alloy frames to be strong and reliable ...

A lot of chromo frames would have trouble coping with your stocky bodyweight ...

Be sure to let us all know exactly what jetting , needle and mixture screw changes you make ...

Since there's talk of sending someone on a "Holiday" ... Here's a place that might be suitable :

Sandy Balls Holiday Centre | New Forest

Latest posts

Back