Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazyness level 10.....Bought a set of these in silver thinking well they should fit, but they were about 10mm to wide :thumbdown: $5 I cant really be bothered messing around with them, so I bought some more that actually fit....Should look good on the bike too!!

Can I get an 11 tooth sprocket or is 12 as small as they go my67xr? I couldnt even get it close to 4th even the whole 250m up the hill, I wasnt even getting 3rd maxed out, maybe like 7000rpm then I ran out of room....

So the other half of my 3 pairs of copper exhaust washers came in the mail today! I got a message back sunday from Mr monaro, and it said 'its hard to find good help these days' amen to that brother!!! So Im happy. I chucked one in the bike before the ride Monday. I also filed the inlet port ontop of the motor, I think it was a bit out, it sorted the leak out there. I packed it with some absorbent paper that I packed with grease slightly. Then I shoved it into the inlet port, packed a layer of airtight grease ontop of the paper and filed away probably took about 1mm off it before I could see it was flat again. No idea what happened there. Still have a leak in the spacers between the top of the manifold and the carby, but its ok atm....rideable and may stall out if I let the carby flood.....its kinda a proper pit bike I guess....

Not the greatest fit upside down works ok.... Hmmm, will play with them more later...not to bad from Ali was only 10days,no sign of the leads yet however!

uploadfromtaptalk1404447352157.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Right way up! Cant do big photos cause phone is being crap and don't have enough space apparently to download the photobucket app!

uploadfromtaptalk1404542675005.jpg

So just removed the threaded nut,re-did everything....its still surging in second,run out of inox and degreaser so cant check for leaks! The weird part is it I couldn't feel it surging in the dirt the other day...

So also to give you ppl an idea of the clearance with the carb and motor I think this may fit the pitpro with two spacers! I tried with only one last time!

dyha7a8e.jpg

an OKO would give you more clearance with the rubber adapter sitting the carby outwards a bit more.

Update four million eight hundred thousand and sixty six.....

I FOUND A MANIFOLD!!! For $9.99 now to wait 6 weeks for it to arrive in the mail....the baby is going to get used to hearing bikes from very early on.....]

Oh and my ankle has come up really good today, decided I dont need an xray, Ill have a look at the bone chip next time I have to get one on it.....there are always a few new ones!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back