Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate i just got my brand new 140 vert today and put it together... the only question i have to ask is the air filter tube... it doesnt sit tight over the carby and when i try to manipulate it into place and then tighten the brace it still can slip off the grove a little bit. did you have this problem? also what are some kid tips on running it in? any tips? thanks mate

hey mate i just got my brand new 140 vert today and put it together... the only question i have to ask is the air filter tube... it doesnt sit tight over the carby and when i try to manipulate it into place and then tighten the brace it still can slip off the grove a little bit. did you have this problem? also what are some kid tips on running it in? any tips? thanks mate

Hey Bud,

As far as your airbox hose issue goes i dunno what u mean really , mine slips on nicely and locks in on the grove using the clamp?? dunno what to tell ya, any pics?

and for running in you should read through all the following and any related topics
http://www.miniriders.com/motor-tutorials/26318-how-run-new-engine-run-hard.html

have fun with your new bike mate:b_grind:

i have no mods done stock bike! i just have a small issue with the hose... its like it isnt long enough! does it expand once you ride the bike in? cause the tension from the air box to the carby is very taught so it slips off the grove a little bit on the carby no matter how tight i make the clamps...??

all sorted dude! i have one more question.. your sticker kit is so sick dude! i cant find many on ebay or the internet to suit the plastics! how much and were did you get yours from? custom?

all sorted dude! i have one more question.. your sticker kit is so sick dude! i cant find many on ebay or the internet to suit the plastics! how much and were did you get yours from? custom?

No worries mate, did ya have something in the wrong spot.? Anyway all good i got my graphics done by this bloke mate Holeshot Hero | Facebook

Another blue bit =]
BA56535C.jpg

So had a good day out n got to meet some of the MR boys but unfortunately smashed myself n my bike up ..hope to get all sorted for next week.
78b20ecd.jpg

Now just get my shoulder to look a bit more normal
316d0613.jpg

I'll be there I hope , dunno if I'll be riding till I go get checked tomo but I'll be there either way, bit pissy at the moment really wanted to give it a go n now I dunno if I can I'll keep yas posted hopefully good news

All the best dude!!
I'm numbing my pain at the moment with scotch ;) lol

Latest posts

Back