Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the throttle is ok but i dont know about the cable i think you gotta make sure it fits in your slide thingo

its okay im pretty sure my cable is fine its my throttle that is screwed and i ordered a new throttle today so it should be good

are u using the stock crf50 throttle? if so how did u manage that? lol there ment for 20mm bars ur bars are 22mm.

are u using the stock crf50 throttle? if so how did u manage that? lol there ment for 20mm bars ur bars are 22mm.

nar i used the throttle that came with the pro taper kit.

and y dont u just buy a billet 1/4 turn throttle? they actually go alright
yeh mate i baught the silver joker one of dhz should go sweet.

What Throttle did you end up buying mate?

hey tommy i baught the silver joker throttle off DHZ website, should be here mondey!

yeeh i got the pro taper throttle too they are shit and sticky and also i snapped my bar clamp so you might wanna watch out for that . when it snapped the clamps where all the way to the front of the clamp thingo lol so if you put the clamps in the centre they should be good ill get a pic up later to show u what im on about

yeh so i tried to put the thottle on this morning and the cable seems to be too small so i need a new cable aswell. yay another week without riding..

yeaa im pretty sure that one is the exact same as mine? haha

Oh ok...so why is it your Throttle and Cable not working? Is the cable TOO SHORT or wont the cable screw into the Throttle?

More Info on this would help out!

Last edited:
the acctual cable is too short like i can get both sides all connected up and all but its so short that the throttle wont even turn.. do you get me?

Latest posts

Back