Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
hey guys got my 09 CRF 50F today pretty stoked on it ay!

hell fun to ride and should be getting a few mods added very soon!

heres some pics

hondaaa2.jpg

hondaaa.jpg

Last edited:
NICE! :D

Bet it feels nice to be on a BRAND NEW CRF50 haha!

Cant wait to see what you do with it. Good Choice mate ;)

very nicee!! good choice. make sure u get a bar kit and unifilter first and a 62# main jet for the uni filter ha

Definatley a great choice buddy :)

takes me back 4 years ago when I got mine , It stayed the lounge room for a week , ha ha

its like xmas every time u get a new mod !!

haha cheers fellas acctual so stoked on it ay, should be ordering a few things like tall seat, bar kit and uni filter today, what size uni filter?

haha cheers fellas acctual so stoked on it ay, should be ordering a few things like tall seat, bar kit and uni filter today, what size uni filter?

Sweet! Those Mods will get you going nicely.

With the Uni Filter you will want to get the 25mm in Diameter filter! You should notice a little difference with it Bolted up ;)

NICE. something about getting a new bike gets you excited..
Look forward to seeing her set up for racen.

theres heaps of stuff where the air filter is should i just take all of it off then chuck the uni filter on?

No Probs!

Yeah that BIG Bulky Plastic box thing with the little filter in it you should just be able to bolt straight off the Carby Inlet and then you just get your Uni Filter to slip ontop of where the Big Box use to be on the Carby! Will be much nicer once you do that :D

i liked the OEM air box, i ran if for years great for going through huge puddles... the onlt reason to put on a pod filter is if you change the carby realy

got a feeling DHZ sell 'em... or try your local moto store

dude where the hell do you order a uni filter from???? i cant find one anywhere on the internet lol

Haha! You can pretty much buy them from MOST Moto Shops!

BUT you can get them from East Coast PowerSports: Eastcoast Powersports

Also if you send an email to DHZ Mini Moto they should be able to get you one...BUT remember it has to be for a STOCK CRF50 Carby! 25mm intake! DHZ Mini Moto - Home

OR as Rip has given you the Direct UniFilter site ;)

yeh sweet cheers fellas i ordered a 25mm uni filter and pro taper bar kit and just come ebay tall seat ahah, i didnt really wanna pay like 100 bucks for a tall seat ay.

what rear shock should i get?

hey bilco that 25mm filter I posted on ebay won't fit, sorry bout that, I think they'll refund you and if they don't you can accuse them of false advertising for putting crf50 in the title

Latest posts

Back