Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not a 25mm filter, it's for a 25mm carby.
get on the phone to them asap

Athena pod filters for the CRF50 are the bestest out!!!
but like i said putting a pod airfilter on a stocker is only leaving your self open to water for no real power gain

its good to see another 50 rider in mclaren vale. if you need any parts let me know i have a heap of parts in my shed.

luke

no no no tommy 25mm is way to big on a stock crf carb. ID of the unifilter should be 15mm(1")

1'' = 25.4mm

25mm inside diameter is what you need.....

haha yeah it is 25 not 15 haha kaos 50 were tellin me 15mm lol, i just measured my unifilter then and yeah its 25mm

haha yeah it is 25 not 15 haha kaos 50 were tellin me 15mm lol, i just measured my unifilter then and yeah its 25mm

Hahaha! You NEARLY got me :D
I stuffed up 1st time buying the right size Filter for the CRF70 Carby I was running...so I did a little research!

im ordering a uni filter of the website 25mm one so i hope that works, sucks you cant get an angled one tho ay!

What rear shock should i get or what should i get after buying:

BMX bar kit
uni filter
tall seat

im ordering a uni filter of the website 25mm one so i hope that works, sucks you cant get an angled one tho ay!

What rear shock should i get or what should i get after buying:

BMX bar kit
uni filter
tall seat

Nice! WHICH Website are you buying the Uni from? Hope its NOT the one on eBay DVDRip gave a link to haha as it WONT fit.

How much do you have to spend on a Shock?

buying it from the acctual uni website.

um about 400 - 600 really i dont wanna go overboard but i am going to jump it

Ahh sweet!

Damb mate you've got PLENTY to spend on a Shock then :D

Either a Fox Float OR Elka Shock would be the go!
Im running a Elka...Im yet to try it though. But not sure how it would be like on a Stocker? Havent seen any Stockers running an Elka but Ive seen plenty with the Fox Float.

bilco did you manage to cancel the order for that ebay filter?

hey live in abbott ave n if you want any partslet me know im hooked up with the guys at red baron in the states, if thats what you want.
yea get a fox float shock come over some time n check out my shock ive got a fox n love it.

Travel on an elka? Not sure, but they are a good shock. Dont worry about travel specs etc. Its all pretty much the same with these setups. Unless you go changing swingarms etc.

I run an elka on my 124, and have had it in my stocker at one time. Very good shocks, they can be setup well and actually work like a real shock should. Go an Elka or FOX. Both shocks are top of the pile.

my ishock is wicked through the bush...wicked bike dude wish i had a brand newy!!

hey elka no longer make a shock for crf 50s which sucks. but go fox they are a better shock anyway. try mine out sometime think you will like it.

Latest posts

Back