Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
updates:
uni filter
pro taper bar kit
tall seat

102_6560.jpg

102_6558.jpg

102_6559.jpg

looks heaps better with the bar kit. we will have to go for another ride had heaps of fun riding last time.

yeh sparrow in like 2 weeks ill have a ramp and shiz ill defs det you over and we will hit it uppp ok dude?

any other SA dudes reading this defs welcome to come hit it if you got balls ahah

hey let me know if you need a hand with anything coz il come over n give you a hand.

year nice coming along man. you workd out ya raceing number?? Guessing #512..

Last edited:
hey seen your new jumps the other day looks like a good set up. n yea dont take the whole baffle out u can mod it a bit by catting the mesh off the end but dont take the hole thing out it sounds gay.

Dont touch the baffle man. They lose bottom end. And just sound ****. You need the back pressure there.

i reckon they are good when there out.. better than stock if you want some noise take it out.. try it.. if is **** then put it back in.. its like 3 bolts? take like 30 seconds.

Dont touch the baffle man. They lose bottom end. And just sound ****. You need the back pressure there.

its a stock pipe mate

so its like 18mm in diameter....

i dont tihnk taking the baffle out is gonna loose much back pressure and if this was the case why do they make bigger pipes and cans for them???

wouldnt that make it loose back pressure??....NOO it lets engine breathe quicker therefore givng you some more POWER!!!

Latest posts

Back