Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try oz50 or ecpowersports or id even go to mtn bike shop a good 1 as they make shocks for them aswell might be bit cheaper than bikes shop? ya never know?

I seen another Air shock made for Crf50's the other day somewhere?.... was like $200 new .. never heard of it tho..

Or you could try a few USA shops , Could work out cheaper for you with the good doller.

Yer i meant you could shop on some Us sites for the Fox float , would be able to get it cheaper.

yeh im gonna get that air shock one ay.

Hmmm...the one Wogtaz was talking about for like $200?
Ive never heard of them haha...Id go a Fox Float though as they have been tried and tested etc. and are Top of the Link Shock.

nar i ment the fox one ahaha i want this to be a nutter crf 50 man

but not like BBR quality,
i never really liked BBR crf 50s neway ay

their klx's are pretty dope tho

Fox shock isnt Nutter. Pretty normal setup.
You dont want BBR quality? That means you want a Nutter crf, thats bad quality? Doesnt make sense hahaa

haha acctually what you said doesnt make sense lol.

i just said that i dont like the BBR stuff its heaps good like the frames and stuff but for some reason i dont really dig it
personal opinion i guess

BBR have the best customer assistance and they know there **** better then any other company. Im not the biggest fan of twin sparred crf50s, i prefer classic tri style swinger set ups but still you wont find any products that are BETTER quality then bbr. They make the best bash plates out of any of the companys too, un bendable and look trick

hahaha i think everyone thinks im bagging BBR ay lol
NO WAY am i dissing BBR they are the best at what they do and no1 comes close to them
im just saying from my point of veiw i dont like some of their stuff.

ps their bashplates are awsome ay

em fox air shocks ride so nice a. i own 2 of em got em in my stocka ,limited. my bro got one in his stocka also. bro's one like 2years old now still rides sweet a done power of work n he 100kgs+ lol.
andy at eastcoast powersports best place get em. he look after you ive got heaps of parts of him....

Latest posts

Back