billyxxx crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered fox float rear shock and fork leg kit , 850 gone lol, next is bar kit and seat

i got them from east coast powersports, getting frame strengthened saturday week. all happening now woo

i got a brand new Uni filter and Sik50's filter for stock crf50 sitting here

Uni is Red/angled and sik50s is Dark grey / black

Nice work with the build mate keep throwing money at it :)

yea i got my eye on the cdi , yea 850 didnt get much but i wanted a shock that would last . cheers guys

anyone know how to get the grommet things out if the swingarm? gettin it ready to get powder coated

EDIT:just pulled my forks apart seems as tho my bump stop are fooked ? has anyone else had this happen ? ive got a fork leg kit comin but i dont think it comes with them

Last edited:
need to do these places aswell , near engine mounts , subframe and jion the ends off subframe together
framestrenth.jpg

yea ok , gotta find someone to do it around ipswich, took it to rapid fab that all he did. thanks for the chop mini look at gettin it done this week, was booked in for powder coating but have to put it off grrr

anyone know how to get the grommet things out if the swingarm? gettin it ready to get powder coated

EDIT:just pulled my forks apart seems as tho my bump stop are fooked ? has anyone else had this happen ? ive got a fork leg kit comin but i dont think it comes with them

if there the press fit kind just get a pole and hammer and whack em out

well frame is in for more strengthening today, hard to find people in ipswich who wanted to do it but found some old bloke to do it so hopefully it goes in to powder coaters next week

ok frame, swingarm and forks have gone to powder coaters today, hopefully have it back buy this weekend

Latest posts

Back