Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is a lefty, and his whole left hand is in a cast with titanium rods and screws holding the end of his finger on, was a VERY hectic day...... i will say the new kenwood kmix tri blade mixer is very effective at cutting bone, went through his finger like butter the poor boy

That sounds nasty, yuck yuck yuck :( Hopefully mends up well.

jayden said to say thanks very much guys. he has been such a champ about it

Thats good I'm glad he's taking it well!! Glad they're saving it too,he'll have a good story when its all healed up and some impressive scars...just out of interest how many stitches does it take to reattach a finger? I smashed a glass coffee pot in my hand once that was 19 stitches in a finger...6 internal and 13 external...the bloody kitchen is a dangerous place!

Blender....I was putting two and two together with your name and the fact that stick blenders are really efficient bone cutting tools..

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

damn, hope it heals up quickly!

i had a mate that was riding his bmx down a road one day.
the chain fell off, so he thought he'd just reach down and hook it back on as he kept riding.
but something happened and as he pedalled to hook it on, his finger got jammed in between the front sprocket and the chain.
it broke the tip/bone in his finger and ripped off whole the nail, and a heap of skin off.
that took 4 hours of microsurgery and over 100 stitches to fix.

there is another story of a guy cleaning his chain on a motorcycle (road bike),
he did it on a stand with the engine running and in gear, he caught his hand in there somehow, i think that took 3 or 4 fingers off

Blender....I was putting two and two together with your name and the fact that stick blenders are really efficient bone cutting tools..Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

lol, the only house appliance i've hurt my self on is a sandwhich maker, some dared me to try and make a HAND and cheese toasty, lol...

lol, the only house appliance i've hurt my self on is a sandwhich maker, some dared me to try and make a HAND and cheese toasty, lol...

Well we've all learnt something from Jayden.....Blenders are dangerous.... :lol_hitting:

damn, hope it heals up quickly!

i had a mate that was riding his bmx down a road one day.
the chain fell off, so he thought he'd just reach down and hook it back on as he kept riding.
but something happened and as he pedalled to hook it on, his finger got jammed in between the front sprocket and the chain.
it broke the tip/bone in his finger and ripped off whole the nail, and a heap of skin off.
that took 4 hours of microsurgery and over 100 stitches to fix.

there is another story of a guy cleaning his chain on a motorcycle (road bike),
he did it on a stand with the engine running and in gear, he caught his hand in there somehow, i think that took 3 or 4 fingers off
funny that, one of the guitarists from korn did the exact same thing one a pushy. cant say that would feel to great...

mate did his about 28 years ago, and he can't play a guitar as far as i know

he does spends a lot of time away travelling all around the world, but he works underground in the mines etc.

lol that would mean even less to him ;)

Reps + as in we have respect for him for being such a champ about almost loosing a finger or part there of! Tell him his pain tolerance is something all the old blokes are impressed with :thumbup:

Airbox came its pretty fast this time!!! Think driver must have felt bad after the last one!!! Rofl

lol he has it all under control now, i just said its like getting a high five over the net ;)

glad that airbox showed up mate will it work for you?
check out the ktm knock off review i did to see how good your old forks look on the 2 banga ;)

Latest posts

Back