Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats new with the Braap?? And Jaydens finger...?? We kinda got way off topic there!! We ended up putting the pitpro size cover on the yx and the dev con seems to be holding but I'll probably grab that other one off you some time soon. Just got to work, been raining here too...so havnt been getting through as much as Id like!

not to much is new, settled on the 120 mains jet, and rode the crap out of it saturday, went great for whole day, no issues with hot start, and it started first kick cold :action-smiley-035::action-smiley-033: jaydens finger is great, he actually came for a ride with me saturday

not sure on all braaaps, but mine is actually a re-badged ycf, which is french....

good to hear ya little fella's pulled through....
yeah well this seller on ebay was selling braaap yx/ho155/150's, yes thats right not one not two but a few ;)
and in the description he said it was i quote 'NOT CHINESE CRAP' ha but what where are the core/heart and soul/engine made? let me guess ummmmm.... deffs not china..... oh wait... i laughed so much, i was tempted to msg him..... but... yeah
tbh ive never seen a braaap in the flesh.. i think.... but they seem to have an expensive feel about them lol...
well to me they do...
each to their own i guess

lmao, i had ppl try tell me there braaap's arent chinese crap etc etc and i would point out that most of the components they use are china made. tbh they charge to much for them new, but second hand and in good condition, they become a very viable option.

Good to hear its going good, and your riding with your boy, riding with other people makes it so much more fun :)

Sounds good. Yeah had that conversation with a guy on fb trying to sell a second hand motovert....its still Chinese mate!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Motovert are one of the best Chinese Pit bikes though, they are in the same league as Pitsterpro, Braaap, YCF etc..

had a play with the jetting again today as i finally got a new plug. tried a 42 pilot jet, and got massive bog off idle, so went back to the 45 pilot. through the 118 main jet in, went for a ride down the road around 800m and it weirdly got it's bog back off idle and i stalled it. turned the a/f screw in a 1/4 of a turn, fired back up, bog gone. ran it on wot up the fairly steep hill back to our house in 4th,shut it off not far from redline, whipped the plug out and it still looked brand new... is that a good thing or not? not sure if i have gone to lean on the main.....

also had a weird issue with it shutting off a couple of time's, just wouldnt rev at all, leave it for 2 minutes and it was fine again....that was after a run right to redline in fourth, it coughed, almost like getting a huge amount of air/ not enough fuel and just died. like i said though, 2 minutes later it ran fine..

Last edited:
I think just maybe a tad to lean on the main.

My 184 now has 40 pilot and 120 main. Runs sweet. Would expect that bit of extra grunt from the 190 to be around 122 to 124 main or there about's. I would stick with the 45 pilot.

2 screws out on mixture and clip in middle position.

Worth a shot.

well i reckon i will go back to the 120, just to be on the safer side. did some more research on the whole big wheel thing last night and apparently im mistaken, and i can convert it to big wheel, i will just lose a heap of chain adjustment on the swingarm so anyone have a 14" rear rim and tyre with 15mm axle? already got the 17" front :)

thinking of trying to convert at least the tank shrouds to the one's the lxr run, can anyone give me any ideas if thats feasible? how do the lxr tank shrouds mount up?
also looking for a set of big wheels(17,14) for this, of decent quality. any idea's at a decent price? i do already have a 17 with tyre and tube here, but i doubt it's decent so i figure just buy a set. i will have around 450 bucks to spend on her at the end of the month so im keen to get a decent set of rims, tyres and maybe do the tank shroud conversion if there is any money left over lol

the tanks look slightly different shape, but might work

390551751_602.jpg

wheels, maybe these? the hubs look better than some of the cheaper ones
CNC Billet HUB Bling Rims 14 17 Inch Atomik 125cc BIG Foot PIT Trail Dirt Bikes | eBay

i don't mind the ones in the first link, but the hubs let them down

Last edited:
cheers craig, i likes the rims on the first ones to, but was unsure of its strength...
as for the lxr plastics, starting to think its not worth buying a new tank, and the whole plastics kit, on the off chance i can do the conversion easily... might try and hunt down a cheap oil temp kit instead...

only thing with the gauges is the mechanical ones look a bit dodgy with the copper line running up your engine to the gauuge.
these electrical ones look ok, the first one has a 100° warning light too,
but they'll need a 12v battery too, could use a SLA 1.3Ah zip tied to the frame
Universal 2" 52mm Blue LED Digital OIL Temperature Temp Gauge Meter CAR Motor | eBay
Pointer 2" 52mm CAR Universal Smoke LEN LED OIL Temp Temperature Gauge Meter | eBay
2" 52mm Electrical OIL Temp Gauge Meter Celsius White Face Blue LED Temperature | eBay

SLAbattery12V1point3Ahr.JPG

Last edited:
not to sure craig, will have to look at it later, been a really bad day for me, sister in law had a psychotic breakdown and we have just had to send her to the mental ward for help. sort of all over the show mentally my self after today!

Latest posts

Back