Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geez that's no good, hopefully they sort her out quickly.

not to sure craig, will have to look at it later, been a really bad day for me, sister in law had a psychotic breakdown and we have just had to send her to the mental ward for help. sort of all over the show mentally my self after today!

Take it easy mate thats no good to hear! Something similar happened to my older sis in 2004, she'll be well looked after at the hospital mate! With my older sister it was some crazy stress related anxiety attack but kinda hit her for a 6, she came out the other side a far stronger person so that was pretty good the hospital was really quite good for her in the end!!

cheers fellas, im home with the kids, my missus is 200 kms away with her sister in launceston. no money for her while she is up there, and no smokes for me while she is gone cause someone had to take em and i thought she would need em more than me. just seem's like everytime we start to pull our **** together the proverbial hits the fan again and we are in it deeper than ever. ah well, at least im better off than her sister, id rather be in my state than hers that's for sure. poor girl even thinks there are camera's in the bed she is renting from rent2roo, and a heap of other ****ed up ****. tbh i will be lucky to even get the rims and tyres now as i have to borrow money from a mate so she can pay for her accommodation food and **** while she is up there so there goes my money at the end of the month

Hate to bring you more bad news.....this is certainly not 46mm as I though it was? I did have an idea though. Can you drill one hole out to the next size up like 9mm or 10mm bolt would that get you ya 1mm??

dont need em stu, the 14/12 rims are still fine, just want those bigger wheels for the trails. as for the brake's, dont stress mate i will just work something else out, i have 2 of the brackets, so should work something out eventually. missus is still in launie, be home tomorrow with any luck, but her sister will be in hospital for a couple of months minimum so there is at least six trips we have to budget for now, not to mention the extra stress of whats going on...... we thought 2014 would be our year after a crap couple of years, but its been worse than ever, maybe next year will be better!!

dont need em stu, the 14/12 rims are still fine, just want those bigger wheels for the trails. as for the brake's, dont stress mate i will just work something else out, i have 2 of the brackets, so should work something out eventually. missus is still in launie, be home tomorrow with any luck, but her sister will be in hospital for a couple of months minimum so there is at least six trips we have to budget for now, not to mention the extra stress of whats going on...... we thought 2014 would be our year after a crap couple of years, but its been worse than ever, maybe next year will be better!!

Dont stress mate, it'll get better!!! Ppl will be moving to tassy in droves in the next couple of years....We should be coming down for a holiday in September/October, will have to get onto my tow hitch carrier, otherwise the bike will be staying at home!!

yeah, we are moving top side in around ten months if we can get the coin up, missus has friends near toowombah, or how ever the hell its spelt, place called goombungee i think. hopefully **** changes for the better up there

well got the wheels on my bike yesterday, not convinced i like the look of them, but so long as it rides better then i can live it!! Missus's little sister is now living with us which is interesting, but she is a lot more stable with us than at her mothers. Anyways here is a pic of the wheels on the bike

cheers blender, we are getting there slowly. I dont really like the look of the big wheels on it tbh, see how it goes out in the bush when my new manifold arrives

it look's alright,
but you might want to get a longer swing arm ?
is there much chain adjustment there ?

yeah, it'd be good if Atomik had a price list for the Comp L on their website

nope, not much at all, maybe 15mm.. going to see if its possible to adapt a lxr or comp l linkage system in the future...
dom at motorbike city wanted around $200 for a alloy swinger w.o linkages (but for linkages same as lxr)

Did the braap road bike use the same frame? pretty sure they now run a linkage?

Awaiting phil to come in and school me about braaps...

you just need to modify the frame to take the front linkage mount, it's not that hard
basically just welding a braced bit of heavy walled tube on the crossbar below the rear engine mount.

Latest posts

Back