Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about the braaap road bikes Zac, they look like motoverts to me.

Linkage can be added to a non linkage frame easily as Craig mentioned. I've been offered it as an option when we were bench racing awhile back.

I think you should give me your frame and swingarm and take mine to convert to linkage.

I dunno about the braaap road bikes Zac, they look like motoverts to me.

Linkage can be added to a non linkage frame easily as Craig mentioned. I've been offered it as an option when we were bench racing awhile back.

I think you should give me your frame and swingarm and take mine to convert to linkage.

lol and what frame are you running phil??

the hardest part of adding a linkage is the swingarm.
if you can get a linkage and linkage swingarm, then 3/4 of the work is already done for you.
i will probably just use my original Fuse swinger for the moment and modify it to suit, being steel i won't have a problem cutting/shutting and welding it
unless i can pick up a really cheap alloy linkage swinger before i start on the conversion.

Just the classic frame mate. Now you've got me thinking about it, grrrr. It's raining here now do I dare go and pull it apart, hmmmm.

lol ^^, i thought you weren't spending any more on your bike Phil ?

i will be taking my Lifan out ready to fit the Ho soon.
i've been thinking i might as well do the linkage conversion at the same time.
i bought some Cro Mo tube ages ago for it, but after looking at it the other day, the original tubes look strong enough to have the new mount welded onto, i will just add a couple of gusset's or a gusset plate to make sure

Linkage wouldn't be much surely! A braaap with a linkage, hmmmmm.

well my missus just informed me i have 200 bucks to spend on it cause its nearly my birthday, so im thinking quick fix, find a longer swingarm worry about linkage later. only problem with that is im having trouble finding one, braaap's webpage doesnt have any longer than the one already on it (470mm) and neither do dhz or ch50's any ideas anyone?

i had looked at a few of those, but i really want to be able to go for a ride on my birthday (3/8) so im thinking of just buying a swinger from a fuse reign etc and then when both boys bikes are finished i can pull the braaap down and sink my teeth into the linkage conversion.

i looked at that, but they dont give any measurements??? mine is 170mm wide at the frame mounting point with a 122mm gap roughly. looking at my frame though it looks to be a really good candidate for linkage conversion...

that other one is the same length as my swingarm, just has the shock mount closer to the frame for more clearance, might run that one depending how my search continues, seems to be the best i have seen so far, and its not in america lol

its a 30mm difference to be precise, that means i will probably need a shorter shock to bring the bum back down a little

Last edited:
havnt checked that one out actually, may look into it. waiting to hear from a mate who may have one that i could use. been flat out with the 72cc head today :)

Latest posts

Back