Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had a look on braaap web site, they only have the pro circuit on there at the moment. best bet would be just to call them and see if they can get one for you.
or could try ycf in europe which im not sure if they would post here and how much it would be.

Find A Dealer

Just call braaap, they have them in stock, they are roughly the same price as a PC pipe. Pretty sure they have a power bomb on them as well, pretty sweet pipe. The stock pipe is good though, just leave that on

i dont like the length on the stock one, pokes to far out the back for my liking. picked it up today, the tyres still have the mould nipples on them :0 the thing has a heap of torque, but as predicted is quite breathless up top lol. im off for a squirt anyways, will upload some pics later.

wicked.. dont leave out chopping 10mm off the end of the pipe and moving the slipons clamp a little further back on it to make it look the way you want

well that was a eye opening little ride :). what a weapon of a bike, and thats even with the crappy mikuni fake. incredibly snappy off idle, almost scarily so lol. suspension is a touch hard, some new oil should fix the forks but not to sure how to go about softening the elka? it isnt a remote res elka, and only appears to have one adjustment on the swingarm end of the shock. anyone help me out?

Gottagetacheaperhobby your gonna be rakin in the chicks with a badass bike like that! seriously jealous over here! Good on ya mate :action-smiley-035::grinning-smiley-003

so what are some good brands for front and rear sprockets? really want a couple of fronts, like a 14 and 17 tooth.
hit me up with links if you got some
cheers
stu

Just get braaap sprockets. Those engio forks are good, have you bled the air out of them? As for the elka, just set up the sag correctly and play with the adjustments, should be good then. Don't get a scalvini if you don't like the length of the stock pipe, the scalvinis are way longer. For sprockets run a 15/37 combo. If you want softer forks we could always swap? Hahaha

i have very little idea what im doing with those forks phil, all advice welcome :) thanks for the heads up on the scalvini, any chance of a yoshi can just slipping over the stock pipe? because i dont race the bike, and do a lot of trail riding, i was thinking of a 17 tooth front? i have a 15 tooth front and 39 rear and i was riding almost all the trails yesterday in fourth so that made me think i should change the gearing a bit lol

Will a 17 fit? I know the Vegas bikes they took the engio forks off and put stockers back on due to stiffness of the engios. I've heard some guys run them on their Lxrs though. Not sure about the yoshi fitting, I have seen a yoshi on an old factory frame with a 190 in it, I guess as long as the pipe diameter is the same anything will fit. You have a decent diameter pipe on it now, so just changing muffler should get the look your after.
Btw, ycf/braaap plastics are their own animal, only the radiator shrouds and front plates are their own, the rest, side plates and rear guard are crf50. Mx ink and the collective are the only ones with the template that I know of.

not sure, i assumed a 17 would fit, i thought it was only the 18 tooth that you had to grind the ign cover back slightly to fit?? as for the engios, they are bloody stiff, i have to really shunt em to get them to move, but then they are sorta soft after they give that initial movement? its weird.... im going to order some new plastics through braaap soon, and then il see if the sinister mob want my old ones as templates ;) its not just the look of the pipe that i dont like its the practicality of it. if i flip the bike the pipe will take all the impact atm and that is something i definitely want to rectify.

What colour plastics are you going for? Sounds like they have some funky valving in them, maybe changing oil to 5 w will help.

i wanted to do another orange and blue schemed build like my boys 125 build, but the bike has to many red parts on it for that to work. im thinking red plastics to match all the red billet stuff on it, and hopefully will work with the sin 50's kit if i can make it happen ;)
i let the air out of the forks today and they are a bit better, but i still have to give a pretty solid downward shunt to shift them. il do a oil change in the forks over the next couple of days. the guy i bought it off was probably twenty kilos heavier than me and had it set up pretty stiff. i did notice today that there isnt any static sag in the rear what so ever, can you tell me how to get the back end sorted out? i pretty much know nothing about suspension tuning...

I think Paul is at Launcenston shop this week, if that is close go have a yarn to him about the suspension. Did the bike come with a shock spanner thing? I'd be backing off the spring one turn at a time till it feels how you like it, then you have rebound etc to consider. Took me a few foes of setting mine up, now mines good for both sx and mx ans it's soft on my backside.

Latest posts

Back