Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive bought the nz3 before, and the gpx donk stretched it like a black fella on a virgin lol. thats why i was asking about the pro taper, thought it may have been stronger. il probably buy a renthal from the local bike shop. put on of them on my old bike and the chain lasted longer than the bike, did cost me 110 bucks tho.
i can actually believe his 150 beating a braaap pro if the 190 still had the horrible mikuni 22mm on it as my bike has stuff all top end thanks to sucking through a straw. that will be changed by this weekend tho ;)

hey mate my mate has the braaap pro 190 they are hunks of **** to costy do not start much they aboslulty **** house my 150 beats it :')

I like you, we should hang out. I also want to line up that 190 with my stock 150. That if your mate has learnt to start a 4 stroke. Meet ya at toordain races in. 2 weeks, on?

I like you, we should hang out. I also want to line up that 190 with my stock 150. That if your mate has learnt to start a 4 stroke. Meet ya at toordain races in. 2 weeks, on?

Please Phil just put him out of his misery. HAHA.
Just take your 207cc and ask him to start it. He will probably break his ankle attempting to start it.

When someone starts saying bad things about a good company and a good motor. They are looking for trouble.

hey mate my mate has the braaap pro 190 they are hunks of **** to costy do not start much they aboslulty **** house my 150 beats it :')
Haters... ...
9700d1395051090-braaap-pro-190-a-60095_667042376657020_1569886186_n-jpg

Attachments

• 60095_667042376657020_1569886186_n.jpg
    60095_667042376657020_1569886186_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 86
yeah i get that. tbh tho it really is not that quick with the 22mm fakuni and a decent 150/160 would have more top end atm. it is however insanely torquey atm and around a track it would eat said 150/160. however i believe our ever knowledgeable friend may be referring to a straight up drag race, which would horribly expose the lack of top end in a stock braaap pro.
however, we all know that open that engine up with a decent carb and pow, you have more top end than you need, where as our mates super fast 150/160 needs around 800 bucks on it to get close.
that 207cc donk must be a hell of a handful phil67, pretty keen on seeing some footage of the beast nudge nudge ;) ;)

It's only a 201, so it's pretty lame. Although I have holeshotted several motos against 190' s with pe 28's and mine has the same carby as yours. At the sx races it had awesome torque, at mx races tapped in 3 rd you have to slow down for a corner anyway. I still reckon a 28 mm would be more fun, but I'm happy with it for now as is.

Because that's what the bike had in it! Carby is next on the list, but I m not that fussed about it. It does pull pretty well, particularly when I actually get some traction, hahaha. I like how it feels with wheel spin, old 2 stroke 250/500 habits.

yeah i get that. tbh tho it really is not that quick with the 22mm fakuni and a decent 150/160 would have more top end atm. it is however insanely torquey atm and around a track it would eat said 150/160. however i believe our ever knowledgeable friend may be referring to a straight up drag race, which would horribly expose the lack of top end in a stock braaap pro.
however, we all know that open that engine up with a decent carb and pow, you have more top end than you need, where as our mates super fast 150/160 needs around 800 bucks on it to get close.
that 207cc donk must be a hell of a handful phil67, pretty keen on seeing some footage of the beast nudge nudge ;) ;)

my67xr was telling me that you can bore those things out to a 210cc yesterday :thumbup: ....Damn the 150 I just got is fast enough for me at this stage...I agree must be a bit of fun having so much power in a super light bike! Post some more photos of your build Stu....keen to see how its all looking atm :D

the 28 will transform it into a monster i reckon, must be a heap of fun :) never had a chance to ride one of the 500's but i want to. been told cr500's are some of the scariest machines on two wheels. one day maybe lol. did have a crack on a mates tm 250 and that thing was damn quick

the 28 will transform it into a monster i reckon, must be a heap of fun :) never had a chance to ride one of the 500's but i want to. been told cr500's are some of the scariest machines on two wheels. one day maybe lol. did have a crack on a mates tm 250 and that thing was damn quick

28mm would deffently make an improvement, when i ran a 160 ages ago it had a crap molkt 24mm got rid of it and put a keihin 28 massive improvement.

ever heard of maico? they make a 685cc and 750cc 2 stroke. 80HP 101KG
i.php

reckon it would be insane to ride

that thing would be insane ^^^^ would love to have a crack it but would probs be dead in ten minutes lol

got my split fire lead and coil today so putting that on soon. i checked valve clearance today and couldnt believe that they were spot on. hadnt moved at all which i certainly wasnt expecting...

wish that my 28 would hurry up tho, planning on riding the thing this weekend and would be so much more fun with that strapped to the inlet manifold than the pos on it now

installed the coil and lead, definitely a improvement :) lifted the forks up about 13mm in the triples, made a massive difference to how it feels pitched into a corner, heaps more confidence with front end grip now. no 28mm carb in the post today so i guess no more power until monday. also chucked a fuel filter in to, suprised braaap dont have one standard really.

so got my carb yesterday, went to put it on today and the god damn inlet manifold does not fit. have raised a dispute with dhz so now to wait and see if they will hook me up with one that actually will bolt onto my engine.

so got my carb yesterday, went to put it on today and the god damn inlet manifold does not fit. have raised a dispute with dhz so now to wait and see if they will hook me up with one that actually will bolt onto my engine.

How do you mean "it doesn't fit"? DHZ are pretty good so i reckon they'll get you sorted.

well it doesnt match the bolt holes in the head, not even close. looks like it may be for a 125/140 maybe. it would bolt onto the head on the gpx but thats stuffed so its really useless lol. hopefully they sort me out anyways, just sucks going to put it together and it doesnt match up.

well it doesnt match the bolt holes in the head, not even close. looks like it may be for a 125/140 maybe. it would bolt onto the head on the gpx but thats stuffed so its really useless lol. hopefully they sort me out anyways, just sucks going to put it together and it doesnt match up.

That suck, i thought the bolt holes were all the same??

Latest posts

Back