Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers boys I'm stoked with it.
I went right down the sides so when I finally get the crf110 plastics on back order it will still hopefully work.
So fellas ended up being a once off to much hard bloody work and lots of time.
Can't give away all my secrets then everyone would copy it.

top work brendo,
it wasn't until i seen it off the tank that i realised how you were doing it.
i thought you were taking a mould off the tank, to make it off that.

a lot of people don't realise what is involved with the whole process start to finish.
and then there's the time it all takes, setup times, cleanup times, waiting for it to dry, trimming, sanding back, then final coating.
but now that you've made it, the sky is the limit !

Haha yeah I was going to make a mould but from a few tests with the carbon realized that the density of the stuff was gonna make it really hard with all the contours on the lxr tank so decide in the end to just skin the mould instead of wasting the carbon because it's so expensive.
Yeah mate I've learnt a lot just with a bit of trial and error it's a ***** playing the waiting game thou, I didn't end up using the carbon mods resin as the catalyst is slow as hell. The trick is to never give up and just stick with it, coat it, dry, sand, re coat. Cheers mate like I said I can really see the value in it now.

i like the sanding part the best, coz it sands so easy, not!

and if you don't wear a dust mask it really clogs up your nose too!

+ reps again!

Last edited:
wow what a read. went through from start till finish. you sir are a freak! given me heaps of info anyways. did you design the graphics kits yourself? I honestly don't know how you keep topping yourself with the standard of bikes you produce! very creative

Haha cheers mate, yeah i do my own kits up each time, funny thing is I'm liking it more now with nothing on it.

New bling bling ignition cover, and was contacted about the 110 plastics being in stock in the next week or so.
I've got something very special planned soon brahahaha.

ha4u8a8e.jpg

a6e5e4ur.jpg

I quit. Where the hell did you get that ignition cover?

looking top notch mate!
cant wait for the new plastics!
that cam cover mate, you should sand it back to a bright shine, it would look sweet i reckon!

looking top notch mate!
cant wait for the new plastics!
that cam cover mate, you should sand it back to a bright shine, it would look sweet i reckon!
don't you mean Igniton cover ?
it would be a hard thing to polish, having the raised lettering, but could be done
but then, being made of Magnesium, it wouldn't hold it's shine too long, unless it had a killer hard UV coat over the top.

looking forward to seeing the plastics mounted on this. Gonna look killer!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it to lad if they ever turn up, there's a long wait on the oem kits supposably. Paid a lot for them a while back still on back order.

Lol it's not finished Beau, still got some stuff to do to it, and for what it's worth I'm not selling it you **** haha

Latest posts

Back