Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so will those plastics go straight on the lxr.... or will ya have to mod the brackets???
im looking at a lxr Atm ... let us know what you have to do in order to get them to hookup....
cheers

Yeah Hazza I paid powersports junkie in the states nearly $200 for a polisport kit which they have said is on back order until next year. I've been chasing a refund for 2 weeks now, not happy.
I dunno how much work it will involve mate but I'm up for a challenge over the Chrissy break, I'll defiantly let ya's know how I go.

Yeah Hazza I paid powersports junkie in the states nearly $200 for a polisport kit which they have said is on back order until next year. I've been chasing a refund for 2 weeks now, not happy.
I dunno how much work it will involve mate but I'm up for a challenge over the Chrissy break, I'll defiantly let ya's know how I go.

really $200.. for the 2013 kx250f they are like $149 for UFO or polisports ones. hope you can get your money back

It was mostly postage cost mate because no one over here had them, I'm losing my **** daily trying to get my money back.

did you do it through paypal??? if so you can contact them....

hey also.. when you do the plastics... do it on one side then make a how to vid on how to do on the other........... SIMPLE!!! :p

brendo, you can give the kisses to loco,
he spotted them today, and they have the seats and tanks too.

Got the plastics and will start playing on the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
as if there wasn't enough on your bike already to make people look twice at it !!!

i can see once it's finished and you enter FOTM, you'll be the only entry, lol

Woah, this is truly a one of a kind bike! Cant wait to see those plastics from some different angles ;)

Does anyone want to come finish this off for me I'll go halves in a case with you...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387524516.872265.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387524537.551574.jpg

i did my mates 1983 RM80 seat foam the other day,
i used an 80 grit sanding disc on my buff, took it off pretty easy, but foam dust went everywhere.

I don't have to do anything to the seat I just took the cover of it to put a red one one. Gotta still sort out heaps on it.

Install is finished just have a couple of brackets to make for the front and she's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chonda all the way. Looks good bud.

If it aint broke, break it.

Perhaps this is a new breed of bike? niether jap or china? Whatever it is, it sure is eyecandy!! Top work Brendo, never ceases to amaze lol!

Cheers guys Im lovin the look of my chonda now lol. Yeah gonna work on some graphics tomorrow for it heading towards a muscle milk kind of style.
Cheers Corndags for fixing my pics again haha.

Congrats bro looking good , think it was like the statesmans ass changes for me , took a while but I dig it , you constantly better your last and your love for it all always comes out in your work

Latest posts

Back