Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats bro looking good , think it was like the statesmans ass changes for me , took a while but I dig it , you constantly better your last and your love for it all always comes out in your work

Cheers brother.
I ran out of moto vinyl today at work so only got half the kit done. I'll get the back half, plates fenders and the rest done when we go back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortened up the yoshi, and put some spoke coats on it. Also ordered some schmick pivotpegz for it.
Can you please fix my piccies Cordogs, you really really rediculously good looking man!

Here! >>> https://secure.photobucket.com/register

Oh and mow your bloody lawn!

those spokes look hot!!!! the bike looks **** hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like your up for new grips too :p
nahh mate youve done an awesome job!!!
you need to put up a how to for the lxr to crf110 plastics!!!!

Yeah I do like the new look of the lxr :) . Be interested to see how looks with own custom sticker kit!

well i dont ike the look of em tbh.... they look as if its a dirty white ... it dosnt suit the bike i reckon!
but it depends on if brendo likes the feel of em over the others
i personally have not tried em so i cant say that much :p

Haha they are a dirty pissy color but I like them they are soft and tacky, best and strongest grips on the market supposably.

Very nice, quality work as always! Inspiring!! :)

Cheers mate I'm lovin the new look, know to start putting some hrs on her. Still got pegs to come, sticker kit and she's done.

Yeah I do like the new look of the lxr :) . Be interested to see how looks with own custom sticker kit!

I've got a design made up for it, not 100% yet but it's a working progress.

Got my pivotpegz today and they are Schmick. Going out west to Boorowa for a ride on a mates farm on Thursday so will see how they feel.

Definitely let us know how they go on a mini.

Always wanted to get a set as heard great things about the pivot pegs on big bikes. Really help when standing up.

Pivot pegs have been available for braaap bikes for years, heaps of people swear by them.

Ok got back from out west and all I can say is I'm amazed at the daytona it's an awesome engine. Put nearly 4hrs of riding in and it was faultless, started second kick every time and pulled so hard.
It was the first real chance I've actually had to get into it and open her up.
It was dry as hell out where we were but was super fun.
Oh and if anyone's thinking about the pivot pegz well they are sick.
They make it heaps easier to ride standing up and it's a breeze shifting, braking, changing stance. I was used to them in about 5mins, absolutely love them.
Oh look it's got dirt on it...

uzybe6e7.jpg

Ok got back from out west and all I can say is I'm amazed at the daytona it's an awesome engine. Put nearly 4hrs of riding in and it was faultless, started second kick every time and pulled so hard.
It was the first real chance I've actually had to get into it and open her up.
It was dry as hell out where we were but was super fun.
Oh and if anyone's thinking about the pivot pegz well they are sick.
They make it heaps easier to ride standing up and it's a breeze shifting, braking, changing stance. I was used to them in about 5mins, absolutely love them.
Oh look it's got dirt on it...

uzybe6e7.jpg

Where did you go riding bud ? I was at pacific park today

OMG it's got dirt on it :p Good stuff mate, any footage? or did you just get dirt on it on the drive out? :boink:

Haha yeah it's amazing isn't it, na didn't get any footage I had the camera but busted the snatch clip so couldn't mount it. Wasn't interesting riding anyways lol.

Where did you go riding bud ? I was at pacific park today

You serious? I didn't go to pacific park on the 6th cause plans changed to going out west, I was out past Boorowa near Goulburn.
Next time you go up defiantly let me know mate it's $35 entry isn't it?
Really keen to start riding a lot more know that this ones finished.

Yeah was a last minute decision bro I'll organize a day we will head up there .. i swear it's $30 first time then $25 every other .

It's was empty up there today so good ! It was like having your own private track.

Was a good day bit hot and I haven't ridden since I done all the brakes and stuff so good test for it today .

Bike fell half off the trailer ramp and gouged my swing arm I was fair dirty about that but nothing my dremel couldn't fix ... Bike Battle scars !

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back