Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I actually like your bike better than mine, there's a couch with your name on it if your ever out this way but I'd prefer u in my shed putting your skills to work with my stuff :) bike turned out epic dude awesome work as usual !!

Ah cheers man, I'd gladly come help you out if you wanted me to haha but have a few credit cards ready lol. It's my drug and I'm addicted I don't know what's wrong with me.

ute3eqyh.jpg

Took it for a quick ride today and needless to say will be changing back to the 15 tooth front as spent most of the time spinning the rear, I'm yet to actually stretch it's legs out in the open.

After a 45min clean to get it showroom floor clean again and installed the Holeshot device for ****s and giggles and it was free with an order i made anyways so why not.
Oil lines should be here by the end of next week and a few takey parts the week after.

4unytu7e.jpg

6e3y9u5u.jpg

ygyme9yp.jpg

jajepa3a.jpg

nube8u9u.jpg

9e7ygymu.jpg

Nope don't like it needs new cooler lines lol jk looks **n nice brother

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

It looks freaking insane man. It kills me you won't come race with us.

Haha yeah maybe one day Karl ill never say never.
Come on Nick they're on the way mate give me a week.

Has got to be one of the best pitbikes ive ever seen, very nice job, done well!

Cheers minibiker I try my best haha, I've pumped most of my spare money and a bit more, not to mention a lot of time getting it to this stage but absolutely worth it I reckon.

Here you go Gooseman thanks to Nick1980 here's some more bling going on.
I forgot to bring my bike home so will have to wait to finish them up and install them which I hate doing.

qavu5epy.jpg

Nice I get my rig back tomorrow can't wait

Cheers guys i was thinking about powder coating it. What with the pipe all done? Did you end up doing what we were talking about?

Yeah I'm going to sort the pipe tomorrow bro dont think I'll go the same route but thanks for the help mate

Latest posts

Back