Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are OK. Never heard a single person who hasn't chucked zhocci's on or an elka on that would ever go back to anything else. I'm not just saying it to be negative or rag on your builds. I would prefer my bike to handle 10 times better than to look good but that's just me.

Not stupid amounts of money. Look around for 2nd hand ones and be patient. The Elka shock is only like $400 brand new. If you think how much you guys are throwing at just visual appearance items it would seem like nothing. ;)

Mate I'm a signwriter what do you think I pay for vinyl? I get to play around with graphics all the time it's my job. Show me an lxr elka for $400 and I'll buy it, you won't. Try $700 brand new and why risk getting second hand zocchis when someone's probably thrashed the hell out of them. Brand new $1200 so if I had a spare $1900 on suspension upgrades that I don't need and let's face it half the people that ride on them can't take them to there full potential anyways and me being one of them so for what it's worth I think I'll stick with changing my graphics whenever I want. Maybe one day I'll upgrade but at my level of riding there's no point.

Last edited:
Mate I'm a signwriter what do you think I pay for vinyl? I get to play around with graphics all the time it's my job. Show me an lxr elka for $400 and I'll buy it, you won't. Try $700 brand new and why risk getting second hand zocchis when someone's probably thrashed the hell out of them. Brand new $1200 so if I had a spare $1900 on suspension upgrades that I don't need and let's face it half the people that ride on them can't take them to there full potential anyways and me being one of them so for what it's worth I think I'll stick with changing my graphics whenever I want. Maybe one day I'll upgrade but at my level of riding there's no point.

Spot on mate i actually like the suspension I'm not a hardcore rider / racer either so they suit me really well and I'm quite happy with the way the bike performs

They are OK. Never heard a single person who hasn't chucked zhocci's on or an elka on that would ever go back to anything else. I'm not just saying it to be negative or rag on your builds. I would prefer my bike to handle 10 times better than to look good but that's just me.

Not stupid amounts of money. Look around for 2nd hand ones and be patient. The Elka shock is only like $400 brand new. If you think how much you guys are throwing at just visual appearance items it would seem like nothing. ;)

Most of the things ive changed as of late is parts more than visual .... New pipe , brakes , bars , tyres , hydro clutch ... there all parts that make a good bike better not just looks ...

Most of the things ive changed as of late is parts more than visual .... New pipe , brakes , bars , tyres , hydro clutch ... there all parts that make a good bike better not just looks ...

Yeah I hear ya. I just went the other way and did motor and suspension first. Brakes next on the list then bling time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A picture of one of the carbon fibre kits I got the other day, just in the process of swapping tanks with nick1980 and then I'll get in and have a crack at it, can't wait hehe.

tadu4yne.jpg

Put me on top of the list for some LXR carbon goodness brother !! Ill sort the tank out tonight and get it sent to you

New plans for it. Plastics are on back order, new red bud racing triple clamps and seat cover are also on the way, I can't ****ing wait.
Anyways here's a mock up on the girl but going for the muscle milk theme.

5aqe5aju.jpg

damn someone beat me to it what I was going to do to mine haha going to take n already awesome bike to another level heres some inspiration from a French lxr :D

This is goon to be one sweet beast. Love the new direction your heading

damn someone beat me to it what I was going to do to mine haha going to take n already awesome bike to another level heres some inspiration from a French lxr :D

This is exactly where I would like to get my LXR too.

So you used the plastics off a 2013 250f and they bolted straight on?

they "13"crf110 plastics nick

Sweet cheers Roy.

You just getting them from a honda dealer or somewhere cheaper online?

Going to spend a bit of coin on bling & brakes now and finish the bike off for next year. Then hopefully ride the damn thing in a few more races. lol

These plastics look amazingly good. May I dare ask how much they cost?? Can't be cheap from the dealership?

Na mate Vince from tbolt has told me that they have never had them in stock he is still waiting for their supplier to come through.
You can get the white and black versions from a few places but the oem ones are all on back order everywhere.
I dunno if they fit with the lxr tank but from the looks of the bucci French bikes they are running the alloy version of it so all I can do is wait and see how it all goes I'm sure I'll get it to fit and yeah they're not the cheapest but will look so feckin awesome how can I resist.
Started fiberglass up a mould for the carbon tank cover this arvo.

dy7ajegy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back