Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rear brake question

I'm in mulgrave, how desperate are you to get these in? I've had a couple of beers so tonight is not good but tomorrow might have some time

I was planning on going track on Saturday but i guess i can't :/, anyone got any tips on getting these in?

to hold the pads in place.. so they dont fall out.
i dont have them in my lxr and its so much easier

Have to be careful With that. I know the lxr caliper is pretty good for holding the pads in without the clips but have seen some of the other less known bikes spit pads out of them or jam up.

Yeah, the pad that is on the opposite side of the thing that pushes the pads is what i'm having trouble getting in, i can't manage to get it in the notch where the little arms on the brake pad go in.

After market exhaust

I'm looking for a after market exhaust for my pitster pro X4R, what would be a good choice?

go to motorbike city in ferntree gully and ask for their pro circuit t4 copy exhaust. i paid $190 for the package.
includes muffler,header pipe,gasket,and sticker.

protaper contour are the only 1 1/8 bars ive used and havent managed to bend them even with the bike goin off a few 30ft drops onto its head

as for tag bars that fit your bike. are they 7/8 or 1 1/8 clamps? almost any bars will fit as you can cut down the width on them so just depends on height wanted and what sweep is wanted.

i got a 1 1/8 clamp on my bike, could you please link me to some tag bars that fit my bike?

1-1/8 bars

Why don't you just look for 1 1/8 tag bars on eBay or moto stores yourself, look for mini bend in the description.

1-1/8 bars

Type in tag mini handlebars make sure you search world wide, i just searched and found heaps. Or you could go to a local MX shop I'm sure they'd be able to order them in so your not paying postage from overseas, my protaper metal mulisha bars came from the USA and weren't cheap when you add up postage aswell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back