Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My air fuel mixture screw was 6 turns out somehow!, screwed it all the way in then 2 turns out and she was running nice.

^^ that should make a big difference to the way it was running

Dont have a low idle so its nearly stalling out, Its need a little revs to it at idle but nothing silly. Turn the idle screw up so the engine is more than idle but not screaming and start turning the mixture screw clockwise until you hear it start to slow up and idle rough then turn anti-clockwise until the revs become clean and constant, once it does clean up dont keep going, take it for a ride and see how you go, try putting the slide needle to the 2nd from bottom notch also.

Snapped my kickstart shaft, where can i get a replacement and how hard is it to replace? (old gen 155z, no oil filter)

yeah,
once you have a replacement kicker shaft, and a new full gasket set.
it is a motor out, head and barrel off, then split the cases etc to swap them over,
maybe take a couple of hours to do the job, if you don't have any problems then it wont be as long.

think someone answered the same question in your other thread asking the same thing too

go to motorbike city in ferntree gully and ask for their pro circuit t4 copy exhaust. i paid $190 for the package.
includes muffler,header pipe,gasket,and sticker.

Is this package still available and motorbike city, and if im right isnt that a x power pipe with pro circuit stickers on it?

Last edited:
Is this package still available and motorbike city, and if im right isnt that a x power pipe with pro circuit stickers on it?

Yeah it sure is go to dhz and you'll pay 175 for it instead

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

If ya want a cheap second bike I'd get it an thrash that...

Latest posts

Back