crf50 build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to see you got it in nicely but i just noticed that your frame has some dents in it where the shock goes through and i havnt put the shock i got from you in yet but if it hits im not goin to be happy and seein those dents in your frame is makin me not to confident about it

that shock doesnt fit mate whats the go with that i try to help someone out by giving them a good deal on a part and i get screwed over not happy at all

that shock doesnt fit mate whats the go with that i try to help someone out by giving them a good deal on a part and i get screwed over not happy at all

WTF??? Why and what did you trade your Floater for??? There one of the nicest Shocks around! :confused:

cause i didnt need it and i was doin him a favour cause he wanted one so i traded his shock for mine and he gave me cash but the shock he gave me doesnt fit

hey steve, show us a pic of how it doesnt fit? because I can see were james dinted my frame, but I have two frames. I put it on the other one and it fits? touches the subframe but still works as normal.

Last edited:
new pics, I went for abit of a different look by throwing my white plastics on everything but the shrouds, I like it looks kinda simple and nice haha. Im thinking I will be putting my stock fork legs back in, and keeping it stock.

100_0682.jpg

100_0680_00.jpg

100_0679.jpg

white always looks good on bikes, love the look of the YZF450 with whites on.

good work on the bike action pics aye!!!

oh, nah i was thinking of all the plastics being white, yeah i've seen the CRF450's with the back bit white, something different.

hey steve, show us a pic of how it doesnt fit? because I can see were james dinted my frame, but I have two frames. I put it on the other one and it fits? touches the subframe but still works as normal.

it gets caught in the subframe and i cbf takin a photo of it im way to pissed off with it i just through it in the garage i dont want to see the thing i dented the frame a little bit its still rubbing heaps but the shock is so stiff it must have like a 1000 pound spring in it cause i cant get it to move even if i jump on it im just over that whole transaction i wish i never did it

it gets caught in the subframe and i cbf takin a photo of it im way to pissed off with it i just through it in the garage i dont want to see the thing i dented the frame a little bit its still rubbing heaps but the shock is so stiff it must have like a 1000 pound spring in it cause i cant get it to move even if i jump on it im just over that whole transaction i wish i never did it

easy get your money back and your shock

Sucks dude!!!

I would of been keen as to take it off ya hands!!!

i doubt he will swap back and rhodesy i no you would of takin it and i wish i did sell it to you and just bought a hd spring for my stock shock cause now it sick high in the back aswell cause i did the +1 forklegs but only did one hd front spring so its abit lower than having both +1 legs and springs its the biggest mistake ive made haha ahwell you live and you learn

Latest posts

Back