Crf50 upgraded

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do people really think the pro circuit t4 is that bad.
or just mainly if your ridding tight tracks that its bad?

(Frame Still yet to come to start build....)

Your 88 is still looking Fresh! Good to see your Keeping it and going to be spending more money on it ;)

Hay mate, just wondering if you decided to put a Stroker in your 88 to make it have a bit more boot? watched a video on how to install it and was shocked how easy it is (past installing the piston) i should have dont it before i installed my race head.

naa just gonna stick with 88. been looking into buying a lxr 160 or even a wr250f as an extra when i feel like going fast. The 88 is reliable and will run forever so im probably gonna keep it as a 88. I did notice different pipes make alot of difference though tried a few now, even looking at a couple a different ones at the moment that i might purchase to try while the dollars so good.

Nice mate let me know how the pipe test gose, you should do a write up you have compared a few pipes now.
well good luck with trying a few pipes and yes GO the AUSSIE DOLLAR!

Oh yer'e Let it rip mate!
good to see you getting out

Hey

What part of the Murray were you riding at?
Is it private land or just a camping ground?

EDIT: Ive ridden at Walkers flat before, heaps of fun.

Nice looking bike by the way, makes me wanna get a Crf. :)

Cheer Jono

iphonePictures1129.jpg

man that is a sick bike, i want one now :LolLolLolLol:

yea private land mate got 100 acres of bushland with allsorts of trails and tracks up the river that some friends own. lucky enough to be able to use it and do with it what ever.

100 acres is heaps especially when your riding a pitty. Looks like tons of fun. :)

Chuck some pictures up when you get your new parts.

Nice mate... do you mind me asking how much the postage was for that lot? cheers
and looking forward to some piccies

Latest posts

Back