Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm glad i didnt get one for xmas. Hopefully warranty covers that....

Damn did that have something to do with the kickstarter or the gears got messed up??

Have several cracked cases on my HO..

You know when the decomp cam is comming?

Lol and here i was interested in buying this engines. Rather the T rex or 160ho

All the faults with the 160 are ironed out. stick to them. If it aint broke. dont fix it.

i've heard heaps of issues with the t-rex. go the 160ho there heaps better and can change the power which a new v2 head or big bore kit
cant mod a daytona only port them or DOHC which is very expensive but still similar power to the v2 160ho from what people that have owned both have said.

But putting there mods on like the 184cc v2, wouldnt it effect the insides on the engines like the gear box or kickstarter gear due to its compression and power ?

Why is everyone bagging 190's? NONE have gone BANG, NONE. The only fault they have is that people don't or can't kick them over correctly and they crack the case. Engines that have been started correctly have no problems at all to date.
I physically saw a case today, same old crack like the YX's etc have from incorrect kicking.
LEARN to start a 4 stroke and there is no problem. Don't get all hot headed and kick it like a 2 stroke like almost ALL of you do.
I have personally started and actually ridden a 190, how many of you have? Started fine for me.
If funds allow, I will most definitely get a 190.
Tall poppies

Tall poppy syndrome is when something of genuine merit are resented, attacked, put down, or criticised because their talents or achievements elevate them above or distinguish them from their competition.

The 190 and 150 Daytona has done none of the above as yet. They are simply an engine like all others that has faults when the new model is brought out and takes time to develop.
I'm saying one would be crazy to buy 1 at this stage when the lack of auto decomp is causing cases to crack and bearings to fail all over the place.
There will be a time when these engines are dominant and everyone will be running 1 or dreaming of running 1 but i'm damned if i'm tipping my money down the sink on 1 of these any time soon.

Winning Vegas is not a genuine merit?

Look i'd rather a 184 TB engine for sure, even thats a pipe dream for me. 190 is different, I like that

but how long is a 184 tb engine gonna last, really? Now I've never ridden one but from what I have been hearing it sounds like they do not last long before the power is too much for the transmission, this true??

I'm happy with our 190's so far.They absolutely rip and all in factory form i must ad.We have had no problems as yet,They both just gets hard to start when there hot.But we will see what happens after a few more hours and some valve adjustments.I don't mind owning the first of these engines,Least if something fails or needs to be improved we can pass on my input to the manufacture/supplier. Then buy the time the updated version is sorted and ready for sale ill be ready for a new engine anyway.

Latest posts

Back