Don't ya just hate it when....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha playing it now and it's so friggin good don't you just hate that.

Haha playing it now and it's so friggin good don't you just hate that.

Dont you just hate it when you realise that brendo does spend time away from he's 190. Selfish p#@$k;)

when you pay 630 bucks for a complete piranha rear end because you need the brake kit that comes with it and then it doesnt f@#$ing work and you have to use a standard brake pedal instead of the sexy cnc one

When you buy a rear rim... and all the spokes are seized.. and loose

Don't #you #just #hate it when #people hash tag# everything #that they #say on #social media!

Personally, I love #

:fumeur7:

Oh... hash tag, is that where you tag yourself in mates crops?
granny%20with%20cannabis.jpg

hey lets not hate on stoners... lol

i also hate when GTAV comes out & the controls are sh!t.. it use to be a good driving game now i just want to smash the controler

Yeah yeah I knew I cop a bit of slack for it! But when you have to explain the same thing to the same guy everyday who's been doing the same job for 30+ years! It gets a little old,

How is the new gta? Haven't been hearing great things about it! Even been told not to waste my coin?

i reversed into a poll the other day after a bit of a blaze up, & bent my tub because i was to busy checking out a chicky in a minitruck lol

its decent.. i just hate the control set up

Yeah yeah I knew I cop a bit of slack for it! But when you have to explain the same thing to the same guy everyday who's been doing the same job for 30+ years! It gets a little old,

How is the new gta? Haven't been hearing great things about it! Even been told not to waste my coin?

Did you invent the skiddy Hillz!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3aACqjuVUWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i reversed into a poll the other day after a bit of a blaze up, & bent my tub because i was to busy checking out a chicky in a minitruck lol

its decent.. i just hate the control set up
Drivings prolly not advised :p that coulda been a kid and not a pole
riding is fun also if you can be bothered/away from your munchies for long enough

mushies are better 7fold.

Getting forzamotorsport 4 and finding out its missing the 2nd cd and Manuel and proberly Xbox code aswell as finding out 90% of the cars I want are "downloadable content only" like all the rx7s :frustrated:

Getting forzamotorsport 4 and finding out its missing the 2nd cd and Manuel and proberly Xbox code aswell as finding out 90% of the cars I want are "downloadable content only" like all the rx7s :frustrated:

Yeah I gave up on the last one, bloody money hungry a holes! And even if you buy them you still have to earn them in races!

I remember when i worked out how to get dlc for free.. man that was epic and alot of work Mainly playing with usb files

Forza 4 is not better than 3 imo anyways

Aww really, Stuff that
I haven't got Internet or xbox live only wireless memory stick which never works and iPhone

Latest posts

Back