Don't ya just hate it when....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you measured the thread size?

do you need a M22 x 1.5mm pitch r/h thread ?

i have a M22 x 1mm r/h puller
a M25 x1mm l/h puller
or an M27 x 1mm l/h thread puller

Don't you just hate it when you buy brand new parts for your bike and they turn up in worse condition than the parts you already own! :(

Don't you just hate it when the police laugh at you for buying a stolen bike then saying that i have lost both the bike and the money.

Don't you just hate it when the police laugh at you for buying a stolen bike then saying that i have lost both the bike and the money.

That sucks big time :( Sorry to hear that mate, makes you wonder if doing the right thing is really the right thing to do..... Hopefully Karma will be kind to you (go buy a lotto ticket) and if it's not, lets hope it f's over the coppers for laughing at you.

when you buy a stolen bike the only options you have is one: take the moral high road report the bike stolen and get the seller into trouble (in that case if there is no numbers on the bike its likley the true owner will never be contacted) and then he only gets done for theft of auto since its not woth over 10k

two: find out the bike is stolen.. sell the bike from a friends house from a web account that you will never use again (i recommend using a proxy) selling the bike off and recover a decent ammount of money so lets say 500 instead of 650 just so you re-coup and loose as little as possible..

third: part the bike out and takes much longer than option two but most people wont check the numbers on the engine and frame but anything with numbers i would recommend selling it in a fashion like number 2 but actually dont use a friends house use a random house and roll the bike there before the buyer rocks up.. if he seems to be worried that it does not look like your house sell it infront of a house where the garage door is up so it looks like you just come from there

when you buy a stolen bike the only options you have is one: take the moral high road report the bike stolen and get the seller into trouble (in that case if there is no numbers on the bike its likley the true owner will never be contacted) and then he only gets done for theft of auto since its not woth over 10k

two: find out the bike is stolen.. sell the bike from a friends house from a web account that you will never use again (i recommend using a proxy) selling the bike off and recover a decent ammount of money so lets say 500 instead of 650 just so you re-coup and loose as little as possible..

third: part the bike out and takes much longer than option two but most people wont check the numbers on the engine and frame but anything with numbers i would recommend selling it in a fashion like number 2 but actually dont use a friends house use a random house and roll the bike there before the buyer rocks up.. if he seems to be worried that it does not look like your house sell it infront of a house where the garage door is up so it looks like you just come from there

Take the high road or just don't sell it at all.

Pushing it in front of someone's house for a sale could result in someone cracking it with you as it will look suss as all hell.

Take the high road or just don't sell it at all.

Pushing it in front of someone's house for a sale could result in someone cracking it with you as it will look suss as all hell.
Or dont sell it at all, one day if you hit the trails you maye be pulled up because you cant get rec reg and they run the numbers and you get done for having stolen property + fines
take it to the track and think if someone recognizes there mates bike and you get your head caved in, or done for stolen property..

yeah going somewhere else is shady but hell i have seen bikes sold in carpark lots people who are getting a really low price for a bike usually know about the past of the bike and just dont care for the risks..

Yea thanks guys

I thought i should do the right thing as i had to spend nearly a grand on it to get it where it would run. so i guess it was a good thing that i didn't spend anything on it. Or if im riding it later on down the track and the police pull me up and run the numbers i get fined and there goes even more money.

That's exactly right mate, doing the right thing isn't always supposed to feel good,
Glass half full, like your reply no money wasted and no bad conscience! Well down mate, some rep your way for being honest! Not a lot of us out there bud. ;)

Cheers cordogs.
Timeeh. Karma did come around as i got a Pitpro 250sxr for 200. spent 100 on it and was riding it on sunday.
:lol:

24DBFA49-280B-4405-BDB9-BF34CDD64601-2327-0000016C9BFFEFCE_zps874fb061.jpg

Don't ya just hate it when you selling something and then someone thinks it would be a good idea to undercut my price by nearly $200. and then says thats all its worth.

Don't ya just hate it when you selling something and then someone thinks it would be a good idea to undercut my price by nearly $200. and then says thats all its worth.

I work in retail, and get this all the time. The best phrase is "can you can do a better price?" which you then increase the price and when they whinge I proceed to tell them it is a much beter price as i now make more money :) Then they seem happy to take the original price.... ****en customers....

Increase the price hey. Hmmm il have to do that.

dont ya just hate it when you accidently knock a very healthy pepper off your one very successful plant

Don't you just hate it when all your mates come over for a ride then your pride and joy motoverts rear hub bearings explode. :(

dont ya just hate it when theres a wierdo with a ruler behind you? or when your blender explodes...:p

Latest posts

Back