Don't ya just hate it when....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just hate it when you go to buy something privately, in my case a new exhaust for my car last night, get told it is a 2.5 cat back which is what I'm after but when I get there it's only a standard 2" exhaust but I buy it anyway cause I'm an idiot hahahaha, had a bad night last night :(

Don't you just hate it when you go to buy something privately, in my case a new exhaust for my car last night, get told it is a 2.5 cat back which is what I'm after but when I get there it's only a standard 2" exhaust but I buy it anyway cause I'm an idiot hahahaha, had a bad night last night :(
True that Lol or you go to pick it up when your sick and somthings wrong with the item but you dont notice because your sick as ****

oh geez, oops. must have misread your name, i thought you were someone else lmao, sorry mate.

back on topic

dont ya just hate it when you take your brand spankin new bike out for its first ride, then 5 mins later, you get a flat with no spare tubes :frustrated:

Or you get a brand new race head spend all your money, drop a valve cover and so it looses all its new and shineyness and it looses its virginity so now its like riding any other head...

or you spend 650 on a bike and the rear shocker breaks the 3rd time you rode it... and its a "rare shocker" so to speak

Or you buy a 150 big wheel pull the headstem apart and the bearings fall apart in you hands....
Then they are some odd tappered bearing so it costs you 80 to get 4 bearings.

Ok so i called the police and got the news that there is a good chance i will get my bike back :D
but i still don't know for sure so im gonna hope so but im not gonna get too excited about it.

I believe there's a month or two waiting period,but then it's all yours mate, lets hope your local pd is to busy to look for the original owner.

Cheers for that cordogs but i don't really care about the waiting period as long as its mine :D
Yea but im pretty sure it was an insurance claim so the insurance company would have paid the owner the money for the bike so the pd shouldn't have to contact the original owner.

"Don't ya just hate it" when your in injured and ya mates are going riding today and your not. Ive even loaned my pride and joy to wakey to ride, WHY you ask, because she deserves some fun time also(my bike). lol.

Don't you just hate it when your wife rings you and asks if her boss could leave his trailer at our house for a few days, and you return home to find a 10'x6' dual axle with 33" 4x4 tyres behemoth sitting in your drive way!

And to rub salt in the wound!

You've just returned from your 10 trip to the tip with your mates busted arse old 6x4 carting a 25m pine tree you've just cut down!

Arrrghhhh!!!!!:frustrated:

Don't you just hate it when you have a shed full of new parts and bikes in pieces and you can't do anything with it all because of a stupid cast on my arm

U find a mad bike and then call the guy and it sold ages ago. Take ur freaking ad down!

your pulling an engine apart and find you can't go any further because you don't have the right tool, and the only place that sells them is in america!

your pulling an engine apart and find you can't go any further because you don't have the right tool, and the only place that sells them is in america!
sounds interesting ?
what tool ?

Just a flywheel puller should be able to find something at work to do the job though, (hopefully).
dhz has one for 35... postage incl buy one and be a dummy to tell me if its good :p maybe someone else has one?

Latest posts

Back