dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stop abusing smilies , there shit . Anyhow you have the sweetest billet bits on your bike i love the bar risers and swingarm inserts , bike is priceless timmy g cant wait till the thing is built

Pity you painted your frame before a trial fit. If you are getting out a welder I suggest that you put a gussett on your oil cooler mount now as well.

nuh his not touching the welder , Timmy's old man is gonna machine up an insert to extend the shock mount that will make it solid as by filling the shock mount so that its solid then re drill some holes furthen back into the mount so that it can be bolted in.What 50sbrotherhood1# has failed to mention in this thread is the hours his done machining bits so that the bike goes together right , should see it all from custom bar risers , swingarm spacers ,this crazy sized engine mount bolt that puts his rear axel diameter to shame.Once his done with it i reckon she will be a really strong mini he's spared no expense in getting things right thats for sure , cant wait too see it built

stop there louis your making me blush. lol.
a fair few man hours and money is going into the bike but in the end it will be what i want and the right mini for me. i love building this project and for those that are thinking about it just do it. having to machine all these parts and spacers is making even more exciting. cant wait to ride it :D

still you can cnc all the parts you want tim but the fanny will still smoke you like a roast ham , I got a few mods commin my way tim to help the smoking process so get back on that lathe of yours

Last edited:
the frame looks mint.
cant wait to see the finished product, is gonna come up sweeeeeeeet!!!

hey 50sBH sounds like its coming along good, if you get a chance throw up some pics of the machined parts

i allways like seeing custom parts;)

thanks boys.
no new pics yet sorry.
and have not taken photo of the machined parts. if i have to strip them down i will get pics. :)
i am going out now to machine more to fit my rear shock. ill get picks up when im done.

i have gone for a different approach for the top mount of the rear shock. not as strong as the billet but it will get the seat under my bum sooner :). and then if that breaks i will make the billet one :D

ok here are a few pics :)

here is the rolloing chassis with motor, but i am not using these crap wheels lol. they are there to rool the bike around and get the idea. i think i am going with the 12/12 set up.

pic of the mounted shock

adjustable hieght. it is at the lower stage but i can make the whole rear end sit higher if need. and no that hole will not create a weak spot as it is round. there is dirt on the frame only one bit it chipped paint.

ok this is from the back. yes all spacers/mounts are machined by me and my dad

what yous all think?

oh i also got my foot pegs today. 6016 billet. anodised gold.

Last edited:
looks good dude but isn't that shock gunna be a bit stiff in that upright position or is the what your looking for
coming up good though

Latest posts

Back