FINALLY!!! Got a CRF!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Guys for ALL the Positive Comments :D Much Appreciated!!!

Yeah talked my little bro in getting a CRF so I can ride with him...seen no one else my way rides 50s :( Should be good though! His 88 is sweet as well, got it for a Sik Price and some Good Parts so me and him are happy with the Buy!

yerrr Tommy bra , looks so sick dude. Your bro's bike looks sweet too , some real nice bikes! We'll have to go for a ride when I get this new bike!

Cheers Louie!

We will DEFINITELY be going for a ride hey...HSC Exams FINISH for me on the 4th November so anytime after then would be sweet :D

ALSO Thanks Heaps for the Skiddy! Got it in the Post yesturday ;) Cheers for that...havent got round to getting it on my CRF yet haha!

Nice work , the zochies complete it!

What you doing with the rear wheel?

Cheers! Yeah they sure do :D

Im getting a Newer Rim/Hub which will look nicer with my CRF...will have my Back Spokes&Rim up for Sale tonight...someone's already buying the Hub.

yo dude, your bike is acctual one of the sickest CRF's i ever seen ay!

nice work!

peace champ!

Haha Thanks Heaps man! WELL...wait until I get some RECENT PICS once I get this thing together!haha...Will look MUCH NICER!

Taking my Pegmount in to be Powdercoated tomorrow which is the reason why Ive been slowed down.

Anyways Cheers ;) COMPLETE PICS as soon as I get it all back together!haha

Latest posts

Back